Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Well my friends,after 4 days,100 screenshots,50 downloaded pictures,the viper has done it again:pa lot of modifying and a rolex and a lot of diamonds we come up with: VIPER GODDESS SUIT
Screenshot15707.jpg
Screenshot17777.jpg
Screenshot16486.jpg
Screenshot11478.jpg
Screenshot12031.jpg
HOW BOUT THEM APPLES VOLTAROX:cool::cool::p

Attachments

• Viper Goddess.rar
    11.2 MB · Views: 302
Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the Viper has done it again!
It just keeps getting better when Viper works on those textures.
Excellent work there bro.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the Viper has done it again!
It just keeps getting better when Viper works on those textures.
Excellent work there bro.
Thanks voltarox:D:Di wanted a suit specificaly designed for my player since i always use the same skin tone and body style. Liked your custom suit so much i wanted to design my own. I love your work voltarox and it inspires me to be just as good:cool: i remembered the watch this time:p

Tasty.Tasty very very Tasty :)
Lovely bit of modding there ,thanks.
===============================
As per your instructions:
So I'll have 'customize_item.asm_pc' and 'custmesh_-1058837135f.str2_pc' in the root folder.
Do i remove them after running the updater ?

Last edited:
No sir. Leave all of them including the asm updater folder in your root folder so you can use the asm updater whenever you add or remove or replace a mod. I use that updater 100 times a day to make these mods so i know its safe to use. All it does is update the customise items when adding or removing clothing so the game recognises them properly and updates the items containers when adding or removing guns or replacing them. So for any mod clothing or guns you must leave the custmesh files and any weapon files plus the customise item and items containers in your main folder because the game will recognise them before the games built in ones.

Tasty.Tasty very very Tasty :)
Lovely bit of modding there ,thanks.
===============================
As per your instructions:
So I'll have 'customize_item.asm_pc' and 'custmesh_-1058837135f.str2_pc' in the root folder.
Do i remove them after running the updater ?
Read reply down the page for answer. Sorry my internet acting stupid

Back