Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

It will still work.every keyboard has a function button, it just has fn on it usualy next to the space bar. Print screen is always the end button. Trust me voltarox is using a desktop and thats how he does it too.
My keyboard doesn't have a function key. The key in the position is Alt, not fn

I play on 1.3 with one custom presset in SR TT and IV. Is there any difference between 1.5.1 and 1.3?

I don't think you should worry too much about skin tone .
As it's impossible to match every ones different creations,so it's best left to the mod user to adjust their skin tones.
Unless u release 3 or 4 different skintone versions of the same mod.
But that would be a lot of extra work ,wouldn't it?
Anyway the mods are great the way they are.

Last edited:
I play on 1.3 with one custom presset in SR TT and IV. Is there any difference between 1.5.1 and 1.3?
Yes. More options and a few custom tweaks i addaed. Try it out and you will see the difference. Worst case scenario just put your old back in or modify 1.5.1 to the way you want it. I just uploaded my personal preference and told everyone it could be changed easy, i only supplied the program after modiying the dll to work properly. I know you know how to change the settings easy.

I don't think you should worry too much about skin tone .
As it's impossible to match every ones different creations,so it's best left to the mod user to adjust their skin tones.
Unless u release 3 or 4 different skintone versions of the same mod.
But that would be a lot of extra work ,wouldn't it?
Anyway the mods are great the way they are.
True my friend but as you noticed my work is unique and on the main page i will gladly do any and all requests to my best capability and earliest convience( which is usually same day). Besides, me being a retired truck driver and my wife does all the driving now, this is what i do. Hopefully someday volition or someone will notice my work and creativity that maybe i could do this as a job with proper tools and software instead of a laptop and windows paint:p. But i am sure many other modders here would love the same opportunity so for now i am just happy people enjoy my work:D. Made me feel pretty good with your screenshots and comment;) stick around, i could use some critisism and ideas.

Hey Voltarox, this ones for you pal;)you helped me figure out how to texture this game after several days of stupid questions and afterwards i just implemented my own creativity and style. I know you like blue and have enjoyed my work so i started a new suit just for you(granted i still got a long way to go:p). Well here is my start:
Custom necklace put together with diamonds,blue saphire and the priceless hope diamond recovered from the titanic
Blue crushed velvet shirt and skirt(may change the design and velvet texture)
Closely matched player skin to your player(still working on the chest and legs but arms match pretty good)
custom made belt made out of blue saphire(might change style)
here is a screenshot of progress and you tell me what you thinko_O
Screenshot10890.jpg

Back