Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

How do I install this mod if I haven't installed any other mods like Joes Tacticool weapons?
Insructions for suits are included with the suits. Gun collection simply copy all seen str2_pc files to srtt main directory then choose the 45 of your choice in one of the folders(screenshots included for most)and copy that str2_pc file to your main directory. Now choose one of the 4 different decker swords and copy that str2_pc file to your main directory. Now copy the entire folder named ASM Updater to your main directory. Open the asm updater folder and run the top windows batch file(should see a comnand promp come up and update everything). Now play the game.
Note you must leave all str2_pc files in main directory for them to work(game recognises the ones in main directory before preloaded original). Also leave the ASM Updater folder for future use if you add or change a mod you must use it to update the asm files.

Ok so when I downloaded the Black And Chrome Gun collection what do I open it with, because when I click on it normally it just asks me what to open it with, and I looked on notepad because I figured thats where I would find those things but I all the notepad comes up as is a bunch of spam, so I still dont understand

Ok so when I downloaded the Black And Chrome Gun collection what do I open it with, because when I click on it normally it just asks me what to open it with, and I looked on notepad because I figured thats where I would find those things but I all the notepad comes up as is a bunch of spam, so I still dont understand
Use WinRar to unpack files to main folder of game.

Ok so I've done this now and I did everything you guys said but when I launch the game my guns and melee weapons arent reskined and when I try to access my crib it freezes? What am I doing wrong (I put all the files in the main directory if the main directory is where all readme files for SR3 are)

Ok so I've done this now and I did everything you guys said but when I launch the game my guns and melee weapons arent reskined and when I try to access my crib it freezes? What am I doing wrong (I put all the files in the main directory if the main directory is where all readme files for SR3 are)

It may be possible that there might be some files that don't go into the main folder.:eek:
Please post a screenshot of your SRTT main folder so that we can see if the correct files are in there so we can help you better.;)

Before I do that Im going to try one more thing, I forget to place the pistol and decker sword mods in the main directory before I updated the mods so It didnt update them, and then I accidently removed some of the SR3 game files so when its reinstalled I will replace the files and update them all correctly and I will notify you if I worked, also I placed all the items in the main directory that it said to from the note pad (Copy Pasted here):
Black And Chrome Gun Collection Instructions:

Copy the ASM Updater folder( the entire folder) to your main saints row directory(program files\steam\steam apps\common\saints row the third)
Next choose the 45 and decker sword of your choice and copy them to your main directory
Then copy the rest of the weapons including the items_containers.asm_pc to your main directory
Next open the ASM Updater tool folder provided and run the first batch file(there is 2 at the bottom when you open the folder)

Now you should have new weapons and all your mods properly updated

Note: if any questions or problems or questions(including noobs like myself) feel free to ask any questions or add comments at the forum and they will be answered at my earlist convenience

Thank you for downloading my mods and as new weapons are added or you choose to use someone elses weapon simply run the ASM Updater and all is new. I placed the rest of the weapons in there if the weapons are these files: Chainsaw_high_srt2_pc, gangshotgun_high_srt2_pc, etc. Rest of the gun files like NG Rifle and such

YES FINALLY I GOT IT, I Just figured out that if I take out a weapon that dosent have a reskin such as the rpg it crashes YAY :D, please make an rpg skin and a Reaper Drone skin so I can use my explosives again tho, like just give the rpg and the reaper drone the Flame Skin :D thanks

so I also figured out that I cant use cars or the skins will disapear and the game will crash, so am I still doing something wrong

YES FINALLY I GOT IT, I Just figured out that if I take out a weapon that dosent have a reskin such as the rpg it crashes YAY :D, please make an rpg skin and a Reaper Drone skin so I can use my explosives again tho, like just give the rpg and the reaper drone the Flame Skin :D thanks
Havent gotten to them yet sorry. Busy working on something but stick around, the mods are only getting better;)

Back