Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

It may be possible that there might be some files that don't go into the main folder.:eek:
Please post a screenshot of your SRTT main folder so that we can see if the correct files are in there so we can help you better.;)
Well voltarox, after a few major setbacks here is progress on suit. Had to start from scratch and created my own design from crushed blue velvet. New style top and custom necklace. Body tones match pretty good( having issues with sides but i'll get it). I like this one so far and my girl look pretty sexy in it:p so pal if you don't like it i guess it's back to the drawing board:p
Screenshot26854.jpg

It's really outstanding creative work you have done with the Ultor Assassin suit there my friend.:cool:

Here's the screenshot you requested with the chrome text.;)
0004utrblk8vltravtolg2.png

It's really outstanding creative work you have done with the Ultor Assassin suit there my friend.:cool:

Here's the screenshot you requested with the chrome text.;)
View attachment 9259
Well i had to make a few minor changes but i like it. Changed top slightly(now finished and shoulder straps no longer exist:p). New style bottom ,made a pair of daisy dukes from crushed velvet. Sorry my screenshots are at night but i never got around to getting the day and night mod(internet sketchy lately:(). Next i will do the belt ,straps,and ammo pouches and the gloves.
Screenshot6520.png
Screenshot7071.png
Screenshot7584.png
Nightime realy shows off the crushed velvet though:p

Back