Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Hi admixon, i realize you created that mod:) nice work:D voltarox asked me to take a look at it because he was having glitches in the chrome paint. I mearly showed my fixed version of chrome paint with no glow paint that has no gliches being painted at the crib. I haven't uploaded or changed anything to modify your mod. I only uploaded screenshots of my fix. Sorry if i upset you in any way.

No problem. I fixed my files anyway :)
dkB0e4u.jpg

Kct3eLC.jpg

No problem. I fixed my files anyway :)
dkB0e4u.jpg

Kct3eLC.jpg
Cool. He said he was having a problem with them being painted at the safehouse. The paint after so long the game would ask him in the middle of driving somewhere to add the vehicle to his garage and the paint would fade in and out:oops: so i just put together my own version with a frezh file only modifying the candy jet black paint and had no problems:p sorry bout that that. Just trying to help.

Cool. He said he was having a problem with them being painted at the safehouse. The paint after so long the game would ask him in the middle of driving somewhere to add the vehicle to his garage and the paint would fade in and out:oops: so i just put together my own version with a frezh file only modifying the candy jet black paint and had no problems:p sorry bout that that. Just trying to help.
I know. I fixed this and reuploaded again :)

This particular mod is being provided by Viper Venom An Skyninja:

Skyninja gets all credits for the homies mod that makes this possible, i am simply providing the textured files files to make her worth being a part of your gang;)

I call her PINK SAPHIRE(ex decker rollerblader)
Skyninja made it possible to make ger not only part of your gang customisation but also saints backup;)
I made her a custom outfit made from saphire and when she becomes part of your gang the the lines in the outfit automaticaly turned pink:p i made her custom rollerblades and made her spawn more often and fights like the devil and takes more damage than your normal homies( just minor tweaks). Yet still all credits go to Skyninja so make sure to thank him for the mod i just retextured;) Here is a screenshot of her in saints hq
Screenshot12426.jpg
All instructions and credits included with rar file.
Any issues or comments please contact me or Skyninja for help

Attachments

• Pink Saphire.rar
    2 MB · Views: 306
Last edited:
ie:pink Saphire
Thanks Viper Venom (and Skyninja).
I 'll install it later and see what its like.
Screenshot looks cool.

Back