Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

I understand
I'm glad:p i don'think people understand the work and hours we put in to make these mods and make them work correctly so they have a fun game:p i been working on these mods day in and day aout anywhere from 24 to 36 hours straight for 2 months since i bought this game and i think my brains fried:p you and voltarox been one of my best help and encouragement from the start to keep me going:). Just glad to know people actualy like what i do. By the way that was an awesome job with that chrome paint mod:D maybe we could put together a cool project together sometime?

Regina1.png
The lovely Regina from Dino Crisis :)

I just noticed the slight similarity with Viper Goddess.
Though Viper Goddess has some modern bling going on and moves a lot faster :)

Last edited:
hot-lady-spolice-uniform-blue.png
Thanks a difficult one,i mean so much clothing choice is there already in SR.
And the mods that you and a few others have made and released here are 'off the wall' ,straight out of your imaginations.
Ada Wong RE4.png

I don't think something like this ada wong pic is ideal for SR , tight outfits seem to work/look better. nice pic though :)
Maybe some of the female characters from earlier res evil games.

Last edited:
Thanks a difficult one,i mean so much clothing choice is there already in SR.
And the mods that you and a few others have made and released here are 'off the wall' ,straight out of your imaginations.
View attachment 9377

I don't think something like this ada wong pic isn't ideal for SR , tight outfits seem to work/look better. nice pic though :)
Maybe some of the female characters from earlier res evil games.
I always loved her in that outfit and you read my mind:pmaybe i can find something similar to work with like the elegant couture or make a combination look like that if i can find them;) definitely worth a try my friend;)

The police outfit was a result of too much googling/goggling :)
Anyway , there is limits to what you can achieve with outfits in SR.
While there has been some very cool and original skins/mods released here (thankyou modders),You can't be expected to do something that's not physically possible.
I look forward to anything new you might release.

Last edited:
While there has been some very cool and original skins/mods released here (thankyou modders),You can't be expected to do something that's not physically possible.
Well said. But if it's possible in this game,i'll find a way:p

Trust me lol. I'm the first person to get a 3d effect from a gun and leather suit in a video game and accomplished more than anyone thought possible with the ultor suit and i've only been doing this 2 months:p imagine what i could do if i had the software to do this right;) if i can get this far with a laptop and windows paint, with everyones fantastic ideas around here and my imaginstion we could make a game that would break the market my friend. People like Voltarox,Admixon,and many others(don't forget rastaman289) have given me great ideas since i've been here and i hope it keeps up:). I'm gonna throw up my custom billboards in the adult section later today or late tonight so you might wanna try it out;). Then i got a mod i made to go with pink saphire(she dances around the safehouse instead of acting stupid). Couldn't have done that one without Voltarox( Thanks Pal). But trust me, if it can be done in this game, we'll find a way bgan:p

Last edited:
Back