Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

This is why i love pc mods.
I wish other game companies would take a leaf out of Volitions book and stop locking a game down so it can't be modded.
Violition have proved it doesn't need to interfere with paid dlc ,if it's handled correctly,and it allows for a great community like the one here at saintsrowmods.
I'm pretty sure it must lead to more sales too of the original games .
One of the big reasons i come back to these games time and again is some of the great mods you guys are releasing.
It keeps things fresh and it's a lot of fun installing and running a modders latest creation. :)

This is why i love pc mods.
I wish other game companies would take a leaf out of Volitions book and stop locking a game down so it can't be modded.
Violition have proved it doesn't need to interfere with paid dlc ,if it's handled correctly,and it allows for a great community like the one here at saintsrowmods.
I'm pretty sure it must lead to more sales too of the original games .
One of the big reasons i come back to these games time and again is some of the great mods you guys are releasing.
It keeps things fresh and it's a lot of fun installing and running a modders latest creation. :)
Yep. Well try this one my friend;)

Anybody ever get tired of putting cheat codes just so you can get rid of the ugly hoes in saints hq:oops:.
Ever get bored watching them stand around and eat and drink and smoke:oops:.
I did:p
With a big help from voltarox my hq is fun(many thanks for the help Voltarox)
So i give you my Polly Angel mod.
Put these 3 files in your main saints row directory and hoe's be gone hello polly angel:p
And as an added bonus, if you have my Pink Saphire mod installed she will be dancing around hq along with polly angel;)
Here is 2 screenshots i got of my pink saphire and polly angel in burns hill reactor:
Screenshot27750.jpg
Screenshot28721.jpg
So no more hoe:p And in saints hq pink saphire dances around the kitchen(ussualy about 5 spawn together) 2 out dancing where the smoker was, no more cell phones:p and hq is niw fun:D

Attachments

• Vipers Polly Angel.rar
    720.4 KB · Views: 257
wow! Very nice :)
That second screenshot looks like a cross between GOOH andSR3.
I think it's the some of clubbers outfits that remind me of Gooh.

EDIT:
Hey ,everyone's doing this dance thing in the crib .
Is that what the mod is?

Not sure how u managed this ,but very good :)
I'm at one of the first cribs hq ,the one where u get a helicopter and broomstick.
I'll need to play through a bit more to get the tower HQ further in.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeh , I'm trying to play through the game properly for the first time in ages ,it's very easy to get distracted and forget about the missions ,
so i look forward to it.

Yeh , I'm trying to play through the game properly for the first time in ages ,it's very easy to get distracted and forget about the missions ,
so i look forward to it.
It should work regardless of where you are in the game. Files where modified to where she is added at the first time you get gang cusomization in saints hq. And the polly mod replaces the hookers in saints hq and in gameplay missions to my knowledge. By the way here is link to my billboards https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/viper-venoms-playboy-billboards-and-advertisements.9780/

wow! Very nice :)
That second screenshot looks like a cross between GOOH andSR3.
I think it's the some of clubbers outfits that remind me of Gooh.

EDIT:
Hey ,everyone's doing this dance thing in the crib .
Is that what the mod is?

Not sure how u managed this ,but very good :)
I'm at one of the first cribs hq ,the one where u get a helicopter and broomstick.
I'll need to play through a bit more to get the tower HQ further in.
Thanks.
Sorry i missed your edit. Saints hq is where you can access the crib and gang customize is at the bottom. You should see decker if installed all files from pink saphire mod. Even so this mod makes any gang member you choose for your gang dance in the crib( reccomend choosing a girl). So even if pink saphire doedn't show up in decker in gang customize this mod still replaces the hoes that walk around and theey dance and all saints except the guard dance instead of eat and drink and smoke. So for all intense purposes it will work. If it doesn't i screwed up somewhere and i need you feedback.
Edit:
Hookers only spawn so often now. So every once in a while the stripper polly will apear in groups dancing(she replaced the hookers). And yes it makes the hoes dance and the saints that stand around dance. It was designed to go with my pink saphire mod becsuse she is pretty now and her psrticular dance is unreal. But i would rather come back to an hq full of polly spawning in and out than ugly hoes and saints(preferably women lol) dancing and having fun. So yes that explains what the mod does. And i replaced the pole dancers and lap dancers with her. After i finish my billboards i plan to retexture polly to look exactly like the one on the sign in the burns hill reactor where she has the silver wings and almost white outfit like an angel.

Last edited:
Back