Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

I was using the Israeli 45 and the Red design decker sword and then the black and chrome weapons. Thank you so much I really appreciate it
Give me half hour and i will have it ready. Please remove any previous mods first then copy and paste all items to your game. I say this so we know the mod works correctly then reinstall your other mods one by one and make sure there are no conflicts. Trial and error i suppose but it works lol.

Give me half hour and i will have it ready. Please remove any previous mods first then copy and paste all items to your game. I say this so we know the mod works correctly then reinstall your other mods one by one and make sure there are no conflicts. Trial and error i suppose but it works lol.

Okay will do, again thank you so much!

Nope, just the weapons. I just verified my cache so I have all the vanilla files
just verified the files and updated asm. copy all files to your game including entire asm updater folder for future use. I will be retexturing the rocket launcher and grenade launcher soon. please test this and verify. then install your other mods one by one and see if one was causing the conflict.

Attachments

• Gun Collection.rar
    6.7 MB · Views: 311
just verified the files and updated asm. copy all files to your game including entire asm updater folder for future use. I will be retexturing the rocket launcher and grenade launcher soon. please test this and verify. then install your other mods one by one and see if one was causing the conflict.
It's working now, thank you so much for everything! I don't know what was wrong with it. But looking forward to the future re-textures!

It's working now, thank you so much for everything! I don't know what was wrong with it. But looking forward to the future re-textures!
No problem. If you ever want to change weapons simply overwrite the existing file in main directory then open that asm updater folder and run the top batch file. That goes for adding weapons too lol.

Need ideas my friends. This is start of rocket launcher:
Screenshot11709.jpg
Not sure where to go with the rest of it and need ideas please:)

Back