Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Yeah, I think the projectile for the RPG is handled like the magazines from other weapons.
It retextured with the rocket launcher. They are in the same file. It fires a chrome warhead now. The reason black and red gun bits collection couldn't change the projectile color is because he never changed s file only the d file.

Here is how it works. There are 2 seperate files with 2 different resolutions in each str2_pc file. One is the d file which is the detailing of the weapon. The second is the s file which stands for the shading of the detail. The s file was made a smaller resolution to make the shading purposes more intense in gameplay. If you want to get a projectile or weapon color to change both files must match. Next to get a 3d effect from one of the saints row the third weapons you apply the emblem or intense shading to to the s file but make the d file a different shade or color. If you want persay a chrome look or black projectile or weapon that color must be applied to both files the detail and shader file.

Excellent work there brother.:cool:

I've been very busy lately modding and texturing a few other games but when I seen your RPG skin, I had to have it.

Works good and looks even better, here's a few screenshots.
00rpgvvffl_l.png

00rpgvvrclsnl_l.png

0rpgvvrclsnl_l.png

Excellent work there brother.:cool:

I've been very busy lately modding and texturing a few other games but when I seen your RPG skin, I had to have it.

Works good and looks even better, here's a few screenshots.
View attachment 10091

View attachment 10092

View attachment 10093
I'll do the textures and send them some of your incredible screenshots my friend and maybe we should help volition with next game;). Love those screenshots;)

EDIT:
By the way love the outfit you made in the screenshots;)

Last edited:
How bout this for the rpg:

The latest edition to the black and chrome gun collection is the well left out and highly explosive rocket launcher(rpg). Realistic metal, chrome guides, real rubber and a highly explosive dazzling chrome warhead projectile. Nothing beats old fashioned explosions from a well maintained weapon in the hands of the gorgeous daisy duke:p.
Screenshot13994.jpg
Hope you like it because we know daisy does:p.

I thought it would be funny as hell:eek:

Attachments

• RocketLauncher_high.str2_pc
    401.5 KB · Views: 496
This is my first texturing project so go easy on me
Many thanks to Voltarox for helping me figure out texturing(and putting up with my stupid questions)
I was unhappy trying to use these other gun collections because it wasnt quite what i wanted,iwas looking for more style i supose.
But i would like some input(even critisism) from the rest of the modders here to give me some ideas to make this more creative.
These are a few screenshots of my progress.
screenshot15707-jpg.9108
screenshot17777-jpg.9109
screenshot16486-jpg.9112
A lot of inginuity,major modifications,a rolex, and a lot of diamonds,ultor just got robbed:p ultor assasin suit is now Viper Goddess Suit;)
downloadfile-jpeg.9169
downloadfile-1-jpeg.9170
downloadfile-2-jpeg.9171
screenshot13206-jpg.9172
screenshot6335-jpg.9182
screenshot4000-jpg.9183
She,s sexy, she just got a sunburn, she just got stood up, and she's got 2 45's and she's looking for you:pIF LOOKS COULD KILL!!!
(Skin tone changes with the light and time of day,kind of like a 3d effect,hot sunny days she has a sunburn,normal days and light she has normal skin tone,and night time slightly darker)
screenshot8676-jpg.8576
downloadfile-jpeg.8227

screenshot6616-jpg.8191
screenshot6574-jpg.8415
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8369
downloadfile-jpeg.8370

downloadfile-1-jpeg.8232
downloadfile-jpeg.8233
downloadfile-jpeg.8418
downloadfile-4-jpeg.8655

Real
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8647
Modeled
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8419

screenshot18567-jpg.8284
screenshot16608-jpg.8285
downloadfile-jpeg.8336
screenshot5006-jpg.8363
screenshot4895-jpg.8387
screenshot6259-jpg.8390
screenshot7219-jpg.8391
screenshot18835-jpg.8454
screenshot6185-jpg.8565
screenshot6433-jpg.8566
screenshot6702-jpg.8567
screenshot6955-jpg.8569
screenshot7763-jpg.8594
screenshot6110-jpg.8595
screenshot29921-jpg.8588
screenshot10920-jpg.8644
screenshot6881-jpg.8645
screenshot10416-jpg.8646
downloadfile-jpeg.8648
downloadfile-2-jpeg.8650
downloadfile-3-jpeg.8651
screenshot10076-jpg.8680
screenshot14998-jpg.8681
3D Decker sword that slowly creates a flame from top of handle to bottom creating a dragon(the flaming dragon)
downloadfile-jpeg.8694
downloadfile-jpeg.8722
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8723
downloadfile-2-jpeg.8724
downloadfile-3-jpeg.8725
Custom israeli 45 auto with platinum etching made by magnum research minneapolis mn made in israel
screenshot6563-jpg.8737
screenshot5546-jpg.8738
These are golden plated 45's with diamondplated grip with authentic shaundi,black onyx levers and slide with custom trigger and gold magazines
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8758
downloadfile-jpeg.8759
This is for people who wanted a golden gun but werent too fond of the shaundi grip, we have the golden saint with black onyx saints symbol on the grip
screenshot6877-jpg.8755
screenshot7117-jpg.8757
screenshot7410-jpg.8756
screenshot7678-jpg.8754

For all the genki lovers we have the super ethical 45's with ethical magazines and stillwater skyline on the barrel with a black onyx genki on the handle;)
downloadfile-jpeg.8879
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8880
S3X HAMMER (STAG SLAYER)
downloadfile-jpeg.8922
downloadfile-1-jpeg.8923
As requested this is the AR55 remake realistic style
screenshot38000-jpg.9039
screenshot38316-jpg.9040
screenshot38990-jpg.9041
screenshot38639-jpg.9044
The Fallen angel Assasin
this suit has custom ivory handle berretas in the holster(i will be making thrm later to go with it)
Custom made sword on the back(made that myself)
Angel necklace and the angels wings chained down on the boots;)

I have included an ASM Updater and detailed instructions on how to install this mod(for noobs like me).
NOTE: If you are using a weapon mod such as joes tacticool weapons that include the items_preload_containers.asm_pc or any mesh files for these weapons it will conflict(recommend deleting any old weapon mods and create new folder with weapons you want to use, mine or other,in one folder with the asm updater(asm_pc files only) plus items_containers.asm_pc then run asm updater(top batch file in folder) and create new weapon mod then copy to your saints row the third directory(program files\steam\steam apps\common\saints row the third) and all will work;)
Any and all requests will gladly be done at my earliest convenience;)
please keep up the great ideas and requests so we can make this a great mod.
Many thanks to everyones great ideas this far and i hope you enjoy the mod:)
Please leave comments and ideas
This page will be updated at my earliest convenience and as weapons are added or you choose to use another weapon mod simply run the ASM Updater provided and it will update all your mods(note i did not make the asm updater,it is simply provided so you dont have to hunt for it;)).
Note i have stopped making a second version with no emblems due to requests are done( even specific guns modeled for you if picture or suggestion made).
Screenshots posted are more than welcome and highly appreciated as it is nice to see how my guns look on someone elses game:D
Also note that the colt custom flaming 45 has 3d effects(flames flicker from blue to purple when the light hits them and the standard k8 krukov provided the ammo box has 3d saints symbol when moved in the right directions as shown in screenshots;)
By all means please upload screenshots(simple way is to push function and print screen at same time and it will show up in your mian saints row the third install directory) so i know everyone is getting their requested modifications working properly on their game. If not working correctly i will gladly help you fix the issue as promptly as possible;)
Thank you for everyones great ideas and support this far as i feel i have been accomplishing something special for everyones game:)
And for better looking game and screenshots i am supplying my personaly made SweetFX for SRTT v 1.5.1(as suggested by Admixon;))

This particular mod is brought to you by Viper Venom and Skyninja:
This will add Pink Saphire(as i call her) to your gang customization and phone menu for backup.
She is well known as the ex rollerblader for the deckers. Skyninja created the files necessary for this to happen and i mearly textured her and added minor tweaks so so make sure to say thank you to Skyninja for his hard work. This is a screenshot of Pink Saphire at saints hq in my gang after retexture:
screenshot12426-jpg.9364
Instructions included with rar file and all credits included. Any problems with this mod please promptly contact me or Skyninja for help and we will help you fix it.

The latest edition to the black and chrome gun collection is the well left out but very explosive rocket launcher( rpg). Realistic metal look with real rubber and some gorgeous chrome pieces and and a dazzling explosive chrome warhead projectile. Nothing beats old fashioned explosions from a well maintained weapon in the hands of the gorgeous daisy duke:p.
screenshot13994-jpg.10095
Here simply add this to your black and chrome gun collection of choice and run the asm updater to update your items_container.asm_pc and done. Hope you like it because we know daisy does:p.
i have a request a black and chrome genki gun

Back