Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

I got bored and started a new ultor suit and could use a few ideas. here is what I have so far:
Screenshot42630.jpg

any ideas would be helpful and well appreciated:)

By the way the original idea here was to make the suit look like my users picture( red head with the red outfit):p

Last edited:
need some input here. anybody like it this way:
Screenshot5861.jpg
Screenshot7096.jpg

improvised and went with a daisy duke style leather shorts
And I thought the dragon belt on the upper body was a nice touch:p
And I was trying to make the shorts turn out like the chic on top of planet saints with the low cut skirt and thong hanging out:p
By the way fan of Saints I thought of putting a really cool ultor logo on the back of the vest for you

By the way if anyone notices the difference in the screen shots it is because first ones were with sweetfx v2 final and these were taken with sweetfx 1.5.1, that's why the major difference in the colors.

And this is my new version of sweetfx v3 with new settings:
Screenshot22808.png

I felt it looked more realistic and not so overpowering and glaring:p

This is a test file not completed yet but I am uploading it for testing purposes for ideas for the guns,straps, and finishing touches. I figured a little in game play you could help me find any issues and inspirations on how to complete it. Feel free to try it out and at the least make comments. All that is necessary is download the custmesh and put it in main game folder and update the asm as usual. As you should know it replaces ultor assassin suit.

Old
Ultor_Assassin_chick.png

Viper's
Screenshot22808.png

Attachments

• custmesh_-1058837135f.str2_pc
    404.1 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Back