But Why!? (stay on topic y'all)

Nope. No homie calling.

Too bad, I was considering playing as Gat and calling Kinzie for help... but I can just play as Kinzie instead, which was my main plan anyway.

As for the OP's question of why a Gat- and Kinzie-centered game, I assume it's because Gat is the most popular character and Kinzie is my favorite character. :D

Overall, it looks really good. Better than the Nyte Blade expansion I would have guessed (although that could be cool too).

I'll get it because its a Saint's game. I'm okay with playing as Gat, but, WHY Kinzie, she is so annoying >.< why not Viola or Shaundi?!!

Can anyone tell me what was the twins talking about in the custscene where u met them in the DeWynter View? Jim Boone's voice couldn't let me hear what was their talking about...

Will there be a form of homies fighting along side us like when we call them like they logly do in ever saints row game if thats not in there then you guys are fucking crazy lol. For not doing that I can understand the no customization for character but no homies seriously. Btw are the rumors true that your censoring saints row gat in hell cuz of that feminist antia what ever bitch idk what she talks about. I just ignore it but seeing devs like ea give into her bs to the point shes working with the staff for mirrors edge 2 it would be sad to see other devs fall into that bs.I am sorry if i sounded rude in anyway so sorry if i did in this post i was just saying.
What? Please, explain (seriously, I want to know who she is).

Well idk much about her but look up Anita Sarkeesian on Google you'll probably know more about her there. Shes becoming a real pain in the ass on the internet shes really a joke but ea fell for her bs and now put her to control how mirror edge 2 turns out and all.Shes as far as I know is part of a anti feminist group of some form and all I just try ignore stuff like that cuz its annoying that why idk much.I just hope the rumors are not true about volition listening to this bitch and going to change saints row in anyway. Especially gat in hell thats why I am asking Idol Ninja if he knows anything if he can confirm the rumors are fake.I am sorry if I am being rude in anyway.

You're not only being rude. You're being a complete fucking tool.

No calling would mean that I can play with Kinzie alone? Without (no offence) having Gat around?

Yes. In single player you can play whoever you want. The other character will be at the Ultor building and you can go there to switch to them. They do not follow you around.

Yes. In single player you can play whoever you want. The other character will be at the Ultor building and you can go there to switch to them. They do not follow you around.
That's great!
In every level? Or sometimes I'll be forced to play as Gat?
I greatly prefer Kinzie (If I can't have my MC).

Nope. No homie calling.
Sorry, but even for an expansion pack, this is really too limited and basic. I'll see in what way it's getting made up for if I get the epansion, because this doesn't really come over promising. At all.
To me this is more like new world geometry portable for 20$...

Back