Carlos and Julius

So I guess then the question is what characters that are central to at least one of the games haven't shown up yet? There IS a Dane Vogel mode, buried away... meaning he might show up in a DLC. Who else will show in the future (and moreso, who else has their models already in the game like Dane or Oleg?)

Mr Sunshine, Donnie, Lin, Sharp (possibly, don't remember well), The Ronin Leader Guy from SR2.

I can think of these models, plus Viola has unused audio logs, along with Sharp, Donnie, and Lin, I believe.

Ill take Carlos over any of them, he was LOYAL and did not deserve to die... do i have to remind you all that without Carlos the boss would had become a bitch of some muscular jail queen? heck he would probably still be in jail if not for Carlos.

Yes, without Carlos the player would never have been able to kick open those five unlocked doors.

7835-256x256x32.png

I see haha... well i hope you guys are enjoying all the caching from SR4 Sales, wait.. GTAV is out!

funny-mexican-movies.jpg

Is there actually hidden files about Dane Vogel? he was really cool, he remind me of Sebastian Lacroix from Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, i would like to see him return too, that would be cool!

Last edited:
Ah, Hot Fuzz.
Now I'd like to see the Boss lay down screaming and emptying his/her gun in the sky (and btw, Frost is much more likeable than Reeves :p)

To be fair, the Boss is a violent sociopath. Ever taken the sidewalk instead of road in your car because it's funnier? Ever gone and shot a number of peds in the head for a couple bucks? Or maybe used the giant foam hand to club them halfway across the map for laughs?
Imagine that in real life.

THAT is why Julius tried to stop you. You were obviously a real problem, he unleashed a monster. Of course, the Boss is YOUR sociopath, so you take offense to that. It doesn't change much, and heck, it's not until the fourth game that the Boss mellows out and starts to be apologetic for stuff. I laughed at Kinsey's "Surprise! I was always an asshole!" line because it's so true. Sure the Boss is loyal to a fault and will happily escalate to brutal torture and murder to get back on, well, torture and murder.. but that doesn';t mean the Boss is a nice person.

It does make for a wonderful thing though. Volition gives you freedom to be as horrible as you can, and then calls the player out on the stuff they end up doing. It's rather brutal, and you do end up playing a violent sociopath unless you REALLY try not to, and even then it's hard not to when missions and activities call for it.

Back