Climate and Graphics Tweaks SR4

thanks for this mod.
talkin about graphics mod, look what i've done using SweetFX :)

1973921_870735452944017_6772660730248062015_o.jpg

my SweetFX
1956686_870735649610664_8114334567779738270_o.jpg

just wondering if there's a mod that removes the colour filter inside the game files (looks totally weird to me)
I want that sweet fx can you upload it as a thing for to just extract it in the install folder I love sweet fxs and that one looks incredible.

That looks amazing!

You're kiddin' me "That looks amazing", right?

The bloom is on steroids, it looks like the entire sky is made out of suns.

Anyway, the instructions seem a bit...vague to me. I could go off how I normally install mods, but I want to be more sure.

The .txt files don't give much in the way of instructions, either.

Here goes nothing, I guess.

The bloom is on steroids, it looks like the entire sky is made out of suns.

Not to mention how oversaturated it is -- something every SweetFX config author seems to do. No idea why but practically everyone who comes up with their own SweetFX config oversaturates everything. I guess some people like it, but... yikes. It's an eye-sore. IMHO.

Color filter, meaning the sort of blue-ish color in the daytime lighting? You can modify the time of day files to produce different results, although I don't know of any published mods that do so. I have a customized "Classic" TOD with more neutral lighting that you can try, if you want. Screenshots of the TODs shipped with the game are in this thread, and not all of them are accessible by default. The customized one I'm attaching here is "day_tod_override, tweaked", renamed to take the place of "Classic" in the game menu. Actually, I may have turned the fog back on, just a little bit.

Even if you're already using "Classic", after putting the file in, you have to go back to the ship and choose the classic TOD again (maybe switch off of it and then back to it), because if you don't, the game will have a mixture of the new and old versions. It's weird. Some aspect of the TOD seems to be saved in your save file.

Good work there bro, thank you.

Would it be possible for you to make a TOD for SRIV that looks like the morning time from SRTT ?
Thanks.

Same and that is why people hate enbseries @gta.
ENB can be amazing, and so can SweetFX, but in this case, it's ridiculous.
Look at this for example:
gta-iv-4k-44.jpg

This is ENB on GTA IV, it's not that it's desaturated, and there is low bloom on - but the person knows how to make the shaders look good. iCEnhancer is another example of good color grading and knowing how to use the configs properly.

ENB can be amazing, and so can SweetFX, but in this case, it's ridiculous.
Look at this for example:
gta-iv-4k-44.jpg

This is ENB on GTA IV, it's not that it's desaturated, and there is low bloom on - but the person knows how to make the shaders look good. iCEnhancer is another example of good color grading and knowing how to use the configs properly.
I never said that ENB can't look good.
It's just a fact that nearly all configs for those in the Internet look like shit.

So I installed this and I can't really see any immediate changes if any at all...And that's disappointing. My current main quest is "Zero Cool" and I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I installed this yesterday and tested it, and the mission hasn't changed. So yeah...Been to the ship, seen the computer and the stuff, no options to change the environment like at the end of the game. Am I understanding it wrong, or did something get all screwed up? Some better installation and usage instructions would be good.

Edit: Alright apparently I misunderstood one thing. I installed this later than I should have (I still don't get what difference this makes), basically after "The Escape." About ten quests after.

This mod is basically rendered useless until I finish the game, and so now I get to deal with that ultimately dismal appearance of Simulated Steelport. Unless this can somehow be fixed? Because that would make this mod useful.

Back