Climate and Graphics Tweaks SR4

Yes I could start a new game...But why would I have to? I want to know why installing it pre "The Escape" makes a difference, mostly. This isn't me griping, but...Seeking knowledge. I want to eventually try making mods of my own.

Also, off topic, any word on a Gentlemen of Sim Steelport? Because one of those would be cool.

Also, off topic, any word on a Gentlemen of Sim Steelport? Because one of those would be cool.
To my knowledge, there hasn't been anything aside from speculation that it might be called "Gentlemen of the Simulation"

Yes I could start a new game...But why would I have to? I want to know why installing it pre "The Escape" makes a difference, mostly. This isn't me griping, but...Seeking knowledge. I want to eventually try making mods of my own.

The reason is in the OP.

Because that's when Idol's mod part activates the simulation override early.

I hate to double post, but I'm finding a few bugs. Minor as they are, it seems like it's randomly raining the fire sparks that happen only when a warden shows up. It looks cool, sure, but it's...really weird for it to be so random. Also, I love this set on Free.

I hate to double post, but I'm finding a few bugs. Minor as they are, it seems like it's randomly raining the fire sparks that happen only when a warden shows up. It looks cool, sure, but it's...really weird for it to be so random. Also, I love this set on Free.
That's not a bug, that's part of weather.xbtl if I'm not mistaken

I thought it was a bug too, but when I came to realize it's actually part of the mod, I got used to it. It goes away after a while anyway, and it stopped bothering me when I realized it wasn't a bug anymore.

Well, because it wasn't listed in the first post, I assumed it to be a bug. Though, as I said, it looks cool. I was always wondering what happened to the rain effects. Just because virtual Steelport is virtual doesn't mean it can't have simulated rain. Right?

So this mod kinda gets that going, even if it is fire.

In the future, you need approval first before releasing other modders' work. I have no problem approving this since you did credit it, but you should contact shitface and confirm this is okay with him too.
"You Should Contact Shitface" Oh that sounds so rude :O but that actually is his username XD

Back