Dark Rain (weather mod)

I'm hoping that this will help tide over my overwhelming desire for an open-world Blade Runner game.
In any case, it's a very interesting mod and one that I welcome into my game. Thank you!

Thanks, and glad you got it working. Yup I think it adds to the atmosphere also. And IdolNinja is more then welcome to incorporate it into his sandbox+. :)

If I can tear myself away from Los Santos this weekend, I may just take you up on that. :)

I don't know what I've done wrong, but when it does rain, it only rains for two seconds, if that. And it's only ever the lava rain o_O

I don't know what I've done wrong, but when it does rain, it only rains for two seconds, if that. And it's only ever the lava rain o_O
I had that problem in 1.1, not sure what causes it, but if you haven't already I recommend updating to 1.2, you don't get the varied choices (sadly, I really wanted heavy rain) but it seems to be far more smooth.

I'm hoping that this will help tide over my overwhelming desire for an open-world Blade Runner game.
In any case, it's a very interesting mod and one that I welcome into my game. Thank you!
Thank you. And I love Blade Runner, really love the dark gloomy atmosphere it has. :)

Are you using the latest version 1.2? If so then that's odd because I've tested this version for hours before I released it, and haven't had this problem once.

I had that problem in 1.1, not sure what causes it, but if you haven't already I recommend updating to 1.2, you don't get the varied choices (sadly, I really wanted heavy rain) but it seems to be far more smooth.

I will add heavy/light rain options in the next release.

Last edited:
Back