DLC that YOU want to see

What about Carlos? I know Carlos is not really that much of a badass like Johnny, but hey, the Boss had a soft side himself, right?

...Actually nevermind, back in SR2 he was a total badass asshole. In SR3 and SR4, he's a big wimpy pussy that you don't wanna pet.

Carlos, you should be happy you got killed even in a horrible way, your boss fucking sucks just like Pierce.
In Saints Row 2 the Boss was a Sociopath denied power by the rival gangs, that made him/her angry with it. And a badass... in SR3 you start at the top, everyone beneath you, there for your amusement/abuse. In SR3 and 4, you're a Sociopath in their element. No need to be moody anymore.

That's how I see it anyway.

The boss may have some good side too.
A badass character is cool, but if is just pure evil, nobody would care about him.
Personally I like a softer Boss. He has bad morality, but he is also caring and brave.

Reactions: Ava
Boss is still a ballsucker and a worthless dumbass that is too soft to be a boss by itself in SR3 and SR4 though.

Seriously, who the FUCK hangs out with Pierce, likes it, and even sings along with him?! And on SR4, who the fuck would save Pierce?

Actually I'm mentioning Pierce too much. Well, on SR4, how about how you're forced to make a "strip dance" or so?

'Who would take the way a character from a videogame behaves as some kind of personal insult?' is the better question here I think.
I don't remember flipping out in disgust in the ending chapters of Saints Row the Third when my character confessed she was on a coed curling team...

closure on killbane and dex. ><
The boss may have some good side too.
A badass character is cool, but if is just pure evil, nobody would care about him.
Personally I like a softer Boss. He has bad morality, but he is also caring and brave.
i also like that the boss isnt really a bad guy anymore. hes more of a chaotic neutral. that is my favorite kind of character. but at the same time, he genuinely does care for his crew. and if someone from a rival gang wants to join (like viola or matt), then he is willing to let them join. trust me. i love the boss character in sr2. but im glad they made him a bit more human in sr3 and four while at the same time still a killer, but took a step back after getting the respect he so dearly wanted.

I think teasing Dex and then ignoring him has become a tradition at this point, lol
well killbane is leaving me scratching my head. he got away in sr3 (the save shaundi ending IS canon) and he gets one reference in the save matt miller weapon, and the big neon sign of him is still on the 3 count. but thats it. no audio logs, no missions, not even an assassination. nothing. which leaves me wondering what became of him after the events of sr3.

Pierce is highly underrated. I don't see the boss singing along anyone else (even though he/she tried to with Kinzie). And clearly not many people actually listen to what is said in the game, where the boss states that even though they pick on Pierce, he's a good friend. The boss appreciates him in his/her own way. In SR2, Pierce was a bit of an idiot, but in SR:TT and IV he really turned around.

I don't see how that explains not having to go after the other homies as well. Especially since they made a big deal about how Prez needed help escaping so consequently Matt (and the others) would need help too. But then again, I'm not as forgiving about Volition's obvious mistakes as you are...

That stuff about Matt became obvious ether after or while you were rescuing him. Prez had no idea Matt was gonna give him Mech guns or whatever before they rescued him.

He was a bitch. He was destined to be killed from the start, good riddance.

That goes for every character in case you haven't noticed, even the President went from badass to puckish rogue in SR3.

Sometimes I really wonder if you are serious or just acting really dumb. You went after all the other homies by first taking care of their nightmare prison wich would allow them to escape in the real world. And obviously, the boss went after them, or sent Kinzie and Keith on their own while the Boss stayed in the virtual word. They just didn't put those things into missions. Okay, shame they didn't. but it is obvious they rescued them in the real world. Plus, the boss needed help because he/she was one of the more dangerous prisoners except for Johnny. And they only needed help to escape at the end. So who said the rest didn't make it and only needed a pick up? Matt was a different story because he's just a hacker, still he managed to survive a long while before they went after him. The rest of the homies are all fighters, like the Boss, like Johnny.

And I am forgiving indeed, because Volition may have left some things out or made a few mistakes (Not counting bugs), but I still appreciate Volition becaue they made a wonderful game. I'm just not whining about every little thing like you are, I guess. Like in the patch issue forum. ;)

That stuff about Matt became obvious when the boss decided to save him. When explaining to Kinzie why they would go after Matt first when Kinzie asked the boss who would be rescued next. Play the game again. ;)

Carlos was the one who helped the boss after he/she woke up from a coma. He idolized the boss. Carlos was cool. But at least that shows what you like to see, I guess. Loyal members getting killed fast.

The whole point of Saints Row: TT and IV was to change the boss, so atleast you noticed that.
As explained at the start of SR IV, the Saints went from mercy killing to having more fun. Wich turned them into pop culture icons. Bringing in a shit load of money. There was only one not really agreeing to that and that was Johnny. In case you forgot, but the original reason for the Saint's existence was to clear the street from gangs and protect the civillians. Julius just fucked up because he thought he had created a sociopath and made everything worse. So instead of talking, he blew the boss up. Of course, the boss survived and did become the sociopath Julius though he'd create. Just watch the real ending of Saints Row 2, that explains how far the boss had lost the way. So in 3, the boss still owns Stillwater, and now wants to own Steelport for power, and to avenge Johnny's "death", but finds out there is another way, that it's not all just about him/her, uness you chose the ending where you kill Killbane, but as they picked the other ending as canon, that ending counts. And in IV, the boss is reminded that he/she has gone to far in the past, and the boss realizes that they are right.

What I would love to see for DLC besides adding much more content like weapons, cars or clothing, is a clear mission pack that makes some of the (obvious) stuff even more obvious for those who love to whine. =P
But I think the Enter the Dominatrix DLC will help with that, giving inside stories from the characters themselves. Oh, I also want a street racing DLC. Add a ton of street races! That will be so much fun to do in Co-op.

Pierce is highly underrated. I don't see the boss singing along anyone else (even though he/she tried to with Kinzie). And clearly not many people actually listen to what is said in the game, where the boss states that even though they pick on Pierce, he's a good friend. The boss appreciates him in his/her own way. In SR2, Pierce was a bit of an idiot, but in SR:TT and IV he really turned around.

Sometimes I really wonder if you are serious or just acting really dumb. You went after all the other homies by first taking care of their nightmare prison wich would allow them to escape in the real world. And obviously, the boss went after them, or sent Kinzie and Keith on their own while the Boss stayed in the virtual word. They just didn't put those things into missions. Okay, shame they didn't. but it is obvious they rescued them in the real world. Plus, the boss needed help because he/she was one of the more dangerous prisoners except for Johnny. And they only needed help to escape at the end. So who said the rest didn't make it and only needed a pick up? Matt was a different story because he's just a hacker, still he managed to survive a long while before they went after him. The rest of the homies are all fighters, like the Boss, like Johnny.

And I am forgiving indeed, because Volition may have left some things out or made a few mistakes (Not counting bugs), but I still appreciate Volition becaue they made a wonderful game. I'm just not whining about every little thing like you are, I guess. Like in the patch issue forum. ;)

That stuff about Matt became obvious when the boss decided to save him. When explaining to Kinzie why they would go after Matt first when Kinzie asked the boss who would be rescued next. Play the game again. ;)

Carlos was the one who helped the boss after he/she woke up from a coma. He idolized the boss. Carlos was cool. But at least that shows what you like to see, I guess. Loyal members getting killed fast.

The whole point of Saints Row: TT and IV was to change the boss, so atleast you noticed that.
As explained at the start of SR IV, the Saints went from mercy killing to having more fun. Wich turned them into pop culture icons. Bringing in a shit load of money. There was only one not really agreeing to that and that was Johnny. In case you forgot, but the original reason for the Saint's existence was to clear the street from gangs and protect the civillians. Julius just fucked up because he thought he had created a sociopath and made everything worse. So instead of talking, he blew the boss up. Of course, the boss survived and did become the sociopath Julius though he'd create. Just watch the real ending of Saints Row 2, that explains how far the boss had lost the way. So in 3, the boss still owns Stillwater, and now wants to own Steelport for power, and to avenge Johnny's "death", but finds out there is another way, that it's not all just about him/her, uness you chose the ending where you kill Killbane, but as they picked the other ending as canon, that ending counts. And in IV, the boss is reminded that he/she has gone to far in the past, and the boss realizes that they are right.

What I would love to see for DLC besides adding much more content like weapons, cars or clothing, is a clear mission pack that makes some of the (obvious) stuff even more obvious for those who love to whine. =P
But I think the Enter the Dominatrix DLC will help with that, giving inside stories from the characters themselves. Oh, I also want a street racing DLC. Add a ton of street races! That will be so much fun to do in Co-op.
i like perice too. i loved my char singing with him.
YOUUU~ GOT WAT I NEEEED!
*then zinyak sings opera. which had me laughing*

That was such a great part! I stopped driving and couldn't stop laughing. xD

Back