DLC that YOU want to see

*Rolls eyes* Stillwater will not return to SR4. Not through DLC anyway. There is a small chance people could re-create it through the new modding tools that will come in the future, but it'll be more likely they can just let you visit the stillwater parts that you can visit in some missions. So... Don't get your hopes up.

*Rolls eyes* Stilwater will not return to SR4. Not through DLC anyway. There is a small chance people could re-create it through the new modding tools that will come in the future, but it'll be more likely they can just let you visit the stilwater parts that you can visit in some missions. So... Don't get your hopes up.
I think that mod has a 99.99% chance to happen when the toolset releases. Because we have Saint's Row district(Mission Beach to be exact) in Sr4, it would not be that hard to work off it and use the architecture and assets to rebuild Stilwater.

Other than Stilwater parts, it would be interesting to have part of other virtual cities or even parts of real cities.

I think that mod has a 99.99% chance to happen when the toolset releases. Because we have Saint's Row district(Mission Beach to be exact) in Sr4, it would not be that hard to work off it and use the architecture and assets to rebuild Stilwater.

I'd rather have the SR2 Stilwater though.

Back