DLC that YOU want to see

Sadly I think the only hommies we could save without causing some nasty paradox is Josh and Oleg, maybe Viola, Troy and Zimos if they where also on Earth.

Like saving Lin could cause something really nasty to happen, not that the Boss cares of course XD>

Sadly I think the only hommies we could save without causing some nasty paradox is Josh and Oleg, maybe Viola, Troy and Zimos if they where also on Earth.

Like saving Lin could cause something really nasty to happen, not that the Boss cares of course XD>
agreed. I personally would be content with just having Oleg and Josh back and maybe Zimos and Troy, too, provided they were on earth like you said. (Gat would be on this list of essential homies to get back but, for obvious reasons. I have yet to dismiss Gat from my party he is just so awesome XD)

I'd like to see a DLC where you invade and mess up one of Zinyak's own personal relaxation simulations. As Zinyak seems to be narcissistic it would be like the ending of Being John Malkovich where all the NPC's heads are replaced with Zinyak's.

I'd like to see a DLC where you invade and mess up one of Zinyak's own personal relaxation simulations. As Zinyak seems to be narcissistic it would be like the ending of Being John Malkovich where all the NPC's heads are replaced with Zinyak's.
Oh, so someone's been snooping around, is that it? Don't even think about it.

This thread is not the place for RP'ing. Please keep it on topic.

I agree. I also can't think of anything else I'd like in the game...

Back