DLC that YOU want to see

Not sure on the plausibility of this, given VA schedule's or how you handle your recording sessions, but I'd throw money at the screen for an additional voices pack.

I'd like a straight up content pack. New diversions/activities, new hair, clothing, cars, and so on. Just a brick of crap to mess with. Story content is always too short and I hate buying weapons and costumes one at a time. I need something to extend my free roam time. Open ended activities, more reward items, all that type of stuff. New reward upgrades...flying maybe. Frankly, the in game money quickly becomes pointless and your level is capped off half way through the game. They really need to stop hitting their heads against brick walls for DLC. It takes a lot longer to create new story missions compared to just making some new unlockable content and new activities. How about Murder Brawl XXXII? Why not? By adding new unlockables and activities they could easily add 20 more hours of gameplay instead of the 1 hour for a new story mission that cost them twice as much to make.

I want the Dragon and Steven Colbert President as we were promised.
Colbert could be like the kind of guy in scifi movies that's like the hardass fugitive in space, fighting aliens endlessly.

I would like to see that Velociraptor Feature they have in SR4 inside a Time DLC.
They could go into the prehistoric and tame a Velociraptor.
They could save Carlos.
They could save Aisha.
They could do many things.
They could ruin Zinyak's Plan.

Game Size - 24 GB
If they ruined Zinyak's plan, they would never get a time machine and they would never go back in time to stop his plan. Good job, the saints broke time.

I'd like to see a cyberpunk style DLC with clothes and hairs along with mission that parody cyberpunk themes movies, games & anime.

Back