DLC that YOU want to see

Stillwater.

I would pay 50 bucks for that DLC.

EDIT: I actually really wonder what Stillwater would be like with saints row TT and IV its gameplay.
tbh I like Steelport more, perhaps its because of the improves graphics and gameplay. Some life on the airport, driving trains, air traffic and npc boats on the water would be appreciated though

Screw DLC, modders would do a way better job at that.

I'm not sure if Volition would appreciate it if people would get to play in Stillwater without owning saints row 1 or 2... but hey, those are my thoughts, I can't read their minds ;)

I'm not sure if Volition would appreciate it if people would get to play in Stillwater without owning saints row 1 or 2... but hey, those are my thoughts, I can't read their minds ;)
I don't think you would need SR2 legacy content for the port yourself, I'm thinking of when it's done in a template.

Last edited:
I want a small utility which works like this: you point it at a directory of MP3s, it makes a new radio station from them. Not just one station, either, but several. Add an option to name it and make a logo for the station and you'd basically have audio perfection for every player. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd pay money for that.

Last edited:
Back