DLC that YOU want to see

Screw DLC, modders would do a way better job at that.

Whatever the case I'd really like to see Stilwater.
Hell I'd settle for SR3 Steelport. I really don't understand the logic of giving us the ability to fly and run up buildings, and then taking away ALL of the interesting buildings from SR3.

Adding the same stripper (angel, devil, nurse, wild west) and gimp costumes as NPC have for the protagonist.

If they do a time travel thing, they better put "Back In Time" by Huey Lewis on the mix.
and or "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis!

I am not really a big supporter of DLC, probably because the concept of it has been abused beyond belief over the past few years, however there is always some room for expansion:

- Traditional and modern super hero costumes with capes!
- A Delorean time machine inspired vehicle.
- New super power elements.

and or "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis!

I am not really a big supporter of DLC, probably because the concept of it has been abused beyond belief over the past few years, however there is always some room for expansion:

- Traditional and modern super hero costumes with capes!
- A Delorean time machine inspired vehicle.
- New super power elements.
- Hoverboard.

Fixed.

More clothes...that isn't costumes, president outfits, hillbilly outfits, ridiculous amazon warrior outfits, etc etc...physical clothes. More hoodies, short jackets, pants, low-cut tops and jeans.
More weapon skins, add back in the old SR3 weapon skins as options, add back in STAG guns.
Add back in Stilwater from Saint's Row 2...fully populated...and some missions relating to that.
Any new missions that don't involve super-power movement, and more missions that involve using the excellent gunplay mechanics the game already has.

I could live without Stilwater, but I would definitely like the map to be expanded. I feel like we could at least do with an additional island or two.

I am not really a big supporter of DLC, probably because the concept of it has been abused beyond belief over the past few years...
I agree 110%, I'm sick of these tiny $2 outfit and retexture packs, DLC should make you want to play a game even more. But maybe we won't have to deal with that since SR4 isn't owned by a company going bankrupt at the moment. I think EA changing their ways is also going to help other companies see the impossible to miss light.

I'd like to see something far more ambitious than a simple DLC: I want to be able to play the previous trilogy, natively from within SR4. Charge the going rate for the individual games for the three packs, put them all together into the "Saints Row Killogy". Offer their individual DLCs as well (I'll buy them all again, I don't care). I don't have an XBox 360, may never have one. I have a PC, and SR2 was my introduction into the series. I'm not looking for new missions, new characters, anything. Recode the original games in the new game engine. Allow me to play SR1 with the new graphics, in SR1 Stillwater, with or without powers as desired (make it so that the SR4 features are seen as cheats and don't all0w saves). Using the time travel mentioned in SR4, you could even play it off as actually going there. The only thing I would change about SR1 is allow the player to be modeled as SR2 and on let you, and give them SR4 voices. Expensive? Hell yes. Worth it? Hell yes.

If you think about it, they could do some amazing DLC that takes place in the five years that pass between the first and second missions, showing his life after saving Washington DC.

Back