Easier Activity Goals

Just adding another confirmation about the escape mission being bugged with this mod. just completed it by erasing the file.

luckily the cheathappens trainer got the freeze timer options added back in so i guess i'll just use that until this mod can be updated to work with the latest patch. just glad i was able to continue with the story.

So, got home, pulled out the few updated files I needed, figured what I was missing for proper medal point levels for the rifts (turns out they're putting them twice, but in different parts entirely), fixed it all. I also want to see if I did find the xtbl controlling store hack timers, but as noted I've already hacked them all, and I'm too lazybusy playing to go start a new save from the very beginning just to get to that point to test.
So I need someone to check if it does work, and then if so, I'd need without and with the longer hacking timer bonus, to see if it's additive or replacement. Just download the xtbl here, and slot it into your SR4 directory. If it works, I might use this method, though the benefit of the activities xtbl is it doesn't control other stuff that others might want to change like health scaling and so on (for any potential 'hard-core difficulty' mods).

Anyways, first post updated!

Attachments

• difficulty_levels.xtbl
    20.2 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:
Sorry, I meant if someone could download that attached difficulty_levels.xtbl and test to see if the store hacking timer is changed and if so to test what happens when you get the longer hacking timer bonus, if it replaces or adds or multiplies. Also, I'm kind of curious what happens with a really long timer.. does the game crash out or hang because it tries to play a time-remaining warning sound, and can't find 3 minutes in the table? Or does it just ignore it until it's almost done? Or maybe just skip the sounds and stay silent until mostly in?

Glad that the main mod works tho.

@Gondar, Your update post doesn't say which rift you changed: did you add more time or points to the platform rift in the new version? If not, would you please consider a "more easy platform rift" version?

he changed points in the new version it was alot easier to accomplish point wise for me so i assume thats what he changed

I changed all the rifts. I basically cut the points required for each medal by half. It's 'easier' not 'super easy'. I probably could make a super-easy version later, not too hard to do. So I didn't add more time but did make it a lot easier to hit gold if you can do the activity. Same for speed rift and tk rift.

I can understand the sentiment.. rifts are annoying. So I can go doubling the time given I guess for the rifts, though I can only tweak the points for speed rift (well, if I read the code correctly I can fiddle with the static point value for each 'orb', but that's still tweaking points), and can adjust the multiplier fade or such for the TK rift. I guess if there's a market, as it were. Later though, busy passing the game for now. :)

Thank you....Those Rift activities are really annoying.....I hate them...

Also, is it possible to add SR3 style City Take over mod ?

Back