Saints Row IV Enter the Dominatrix - 22 Oct 2013

Google trollslator :rolleyes:

BTW, I really hope play this DLC tomorrow. I really loved SRIV, but the city is little boring without new missions :(
i wonder if we can replay dlc missions after completing them?
idol, can you confirm this? XD im pretty sure since its out on console you can give us a little review (we all KNOW you got it first. :p lucky dog)

i wonder if we can replay dlc missions after completing them?
idol, can you confirm this? XD im pretty sure since its out on console you can give us a little review (we all KNOW you got it first. :p lucky dog)

That's probably safe to confirm since it's already out. Yes, you can replay the EtD missions after beating them. It works the same way it did for SRTT, where the first mission reappears on the phone again after beating the last one.

That's probably safe to confirm since it's already out. Yes, you can replay the EtD missions after beating them. It works the same way it did for SRTT, where the first mission reappears on the phone again after beating the last one.
why couldnt they do that with the story missions? :p maybe with a patch (or better, a mod) our wishes to replay the missions will be granted. :O

I received some information from volition that can arrive at dawn today 12:00 PM
will not arrive today so tomorrow morning'll be free this information I was sent the email:p

this dlc has new powers new weapons new clothes our volition ta doing a great job DLC DOMINATRIX:D

Last edited by a moderator:
this dlc has new powers new weapons new clothes our volition ta doing a great job DLC DOMINATRIX:D
fawk yah! :O
so new powers? like... will they be kept in the open world? :O
this dlc is gonna kick ass. however... from viewing the steam achievements.... theres only 5 missions. D: i bet they will still kick ass like the rest of the game
and i think from viewing the achievements i see a flamethrower(already available to people with steam who pre-ordered it. :p), a grenade launcher, and a minigun.
i love you volition. if i dont work for nintendo, then volition would be the next best place to be.

hahaha you funny, I knew that was going to be saints row iv Steelport again. the saints row 5 could be another city and this last dlc saints row the next and so because iv 2014

Steelport as I know the palm of my hand:D;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelport as I know the palm of my hand:D;)

As per our forum rules, please don't double post. Also, please don't use my SR2 avatar as your avatar. It's just all sorts of weird.

As per our forum rules, please don't double post. Also, please don't use my SR2 avatar as your avatar. It's just all sorts of weird.
why the latter? XDDDD maybe you dont like looking in da mirror? :O (just messin' with ya man) so, you working on the review so we all know what to expect?

why the latter? XDDDD maybe you dont like looking in da mirror? :O (just messin' with ya man) so, you working on the review so we all know what to expect?

I simply want to ensure that the more technically challenged users on our forum aren't confused. I still use that avatar on both my personal site, twitter, and the official community forums.

also, question: is the flamethrower gonna be the same one from the tf2 dlc? (speaking of, why isnt there sound effects whenever i use the rainblower? was thinking do you believe in magic could play or something)

Back