SPOILERS favorite mission/scene/thing? (beat the game first before posting here!)

ok. no surprise that sr4 is an epic game. but what is everyones favorite thing in sr4? (take note volition!!)
obviously you must have beaten the game before you view this or be like me and immune to spoilers (i marked it as such but just repeating.)

i have a lot of fave things in this game. the mission where you rescue gat has to be hands down my favorite mission. why? its a loving parody of streets of rage/double dragon! right down to the bad voice acting/quality.

For me it just has to be the Kinzie rescue. I mean, you rescue her from a jacked up 1950s Stepford hell with the power of rock & roll and dubstep! And you get to shoot Cyrus, again!

Pretty much all of it (except the quick time BS with the Wardens).

I actually wish they would let you use the Minigun/rocket launcher/flame thrower in mission 2
Its in the glass case, you should be able to pick it up and use it, we know the Saints wouldn't put an Empty weapon on display... Not The Third Street Saints, hell no....

After I completed the game I will defenitly tell. Right now I just completed the first mission and I found it really nice :) Can't wait to continue, really want to play with those superpowers.

After I completed the game I will defenitly tell. Right now I just completed the first mission and I found it really nice :) Can't wait to continue, really want to play with those superpowers.
then what are ya doing here? i clearly said "do not come here unless you beaten the game or are immune to spoilers." now you may get lots of spoilers.

For me it just has to be the Kinzie rescue. I mean, you rescue her from a jacked up 1950s Stepford hell with the power of rock & roll and dubstep! And you get to shoot Cyrus, again!
i love the cut-scene right after!

**Spoilers**
but my favorite mission was when you do Benjamin Mothafucking King's story and revisit the old church, that or the Streets of Rage knock-off... altho i would of loved to see a SPECIAL being used.. would of been epic in SR

i love the cut-scene right after!

**Spoilers**
but my favorite mission was when you do Benjamin Mothafucking King's story and revisit the old church, that or the Streets of Rage knock-off... altho i would of loved to see a SPECIAL being used.. would of been epic in SR
those are always a delight. say, maybe idol can mod a full version of stillwater into sr4. with new missions, challenges, and such. i tells ya man, that would be so epic. (i dont want it to replace steelport... maybe with the sdk there can be a second simulation post-story to relive stillwater, or maybe a dlc? its possible... just an idea volition)

Back