Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Followed your advice in playing the game through - well not all the way, rather an earlier save.
Hmm, this means that it was a mission-triggered glitch, perhaps. Interesting.

Hey first of all I want to congratulate you on a great mod, loving all the color schemes. Only on thing I seem to be having a problem with, When ever I to the zombie island I can't seem to find any saints spawning anymore, were the spawns that made them been removed a while ago?
Saints on Arapice is a side effect of the Crowd add-on - you have to have it installed for them to appear.

Saints on Arapice is a side effect of the Crowd add-on - you have to have it installed for them to appear.

The only problem is that, I have indeed installed the crowd add-on but they still don't appear on Arapice island.

The only problem is that, I have indeed installed the crowd add-on but they still don't appear on Arapice island.
Are you using big characters like Oleg or Green Suit Killbane?
Try running an earlier savegame. IdolNinja told me recently that certain missions supress all action node spawns - chances are you've encountered a light version of the bug Johnny_Nucleo reported. I've tested my post-GiS save with Crowd from the first post just now and everything seems to be in order on my side.

Are you using big characters like Oleg or Green Suit Killbane?
Try running an earlier savegame. IdolNinja told me recently that certain missions supress all action node spawns - chances are you've encountered a light version of the bug Johnny_Nucleo reported. I've tested my post-GiS save with Crowd from the first post just now and everything seems to be in order on my side.
Alright just woke up, Ill try completing all the story missions first then go there

A-a-and v1.1 is in the first post. Here be the changes.

+ added "Crowd" mod as an optional add-on;
+ branched off the random colours feature - all characters with colourable outfits now default to purple colour schemes, with other options avaialble as a "Colour Shuffler" add-on;
+ added 5 more "Gangstas in Space" characters to their own Alien group;
+ added 8 civilian characters to the "Punk" group, mainly for testing purposes;
~ replaced "Nudes" with a "Neon Jungle" group, which includes 6 "Genkibowl VII" characters and is unlocked by completing the first Bowl mission (Cheapy D is available to everyone and has remained in the "Ninjas" group);
~ made Killbane wearing green suit behave like his unmasked version;
~ moved several characters beyond the "recruitable" threshold (namely, SWAT guy wearing black uniform, 2 of the vanilla Decker grunts and a club girl);
~ moved nude Oleg to Gimps and Space Luchador to Space Saints;
~ merged Elderlies with Ninjas so as to avoid hitting the group display limit;
~ fixed ambient Genki using stun gun despite having Airstrike/Sonic Boom in his invenory;
~ restricted phone homies to a maximum of 2 possible loadouts with a chance to wield Explosive and Special weapons so as to differentiate them from regular Saints;
~ gave the phone call SWAT team better weapons;
~ buffed up beat cops' health a bit (950 instead of 750) to make them last longer;
~ cleaned up unethical tables by removing superflouous and ignored tags;
~ fixed the third Ho (Mary) using a non-existent colour palette;
- Fragile version has been axed (at least for this release), as it caused some unneeded complications with character recruitment;
- removed Octopus Launcher (internal release) and Luchadores' Grenade Launcher from the list of possible weapons ambient Genki can spawn with, as he turned out to be fairly ineffective wielding those;
- threw TOGO-13 away from the loadouts in the internal release, which, in turn, made the whole "internal" thing irrelevant - public release is, once again, the only release;

Have you reset gang customization before upgrading?

Yes, strange thing is, when I attempt to save after I've reset gang customization. The game doesn't save.

EDIT: Should I start a new game with the older version and get to a point where I can customize my gang, Reset it, then install the newer version?

Back