Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

"Hey, that guy got banned? Why'd he get banned? I have "pirate version" too." "That guy just got banned, stupid. I have "other pirate version."" "Hey, did someone say "pirate version"? I have that one too!"
:rolleyes:

Good point! Let's create "I'm a pirate" thread with a poll "Which version of SRTT you're using?" ;)

Yeah, I know. This thread is going off track.

Erm, I've downloaded the Unethical pack, and the "Gang Customization" menu became completely unaccessible (I see the phrase, but when I click on it, nothing happens). Did I do something wrong? I c+p the .xtbl files into the exact folder as the first post instructed. The only stuff I added was changing the color mod with "Reality Rainbow" and adding the Saints Crowd mod in the SRTT root folder.

Help, please.

After dealing with some Real Life (tm) issues, work continues on GPO. Test version of GPO 1.2 has been added to the first post.

This one expands Ethical into several thematic builds, of which Test #1 has two - Saints-oriented and Gang-oriented. Civilian-oriented build is under construction and the fourth one will be the Unethical from 1.1 with some changes, perhaps. All 3 DLC character tables are in the optional folder. Copy'n'paste that if you fancy genki girls, Zhen or Gat on steroids.

Now, I would very much appreciate some input on what characters can go into what build, and what other thematic builds are possible. The general idea is to keep the number of options the same as in vanilla SRTT to minimize compatibility issues.

Note, that in Gangferno the all-brute group is half broken. You can call them as part of the backup phonecall, but they won't spawn otherwise - there is a reliable way to enable ambient spawning for them, but it partially breaks Syndicate brutes' spawning on high notoriety levels. I'd like to replace them, but with what - I have no idea at this moment.

Note #2, all behaviour/personality edits have been reset to "gang defensive".

Erm, I've downloaded the Unethical pack, and the "Gang Customization" menu became completely unaccessible (I see the phrase, but when I click on it, nothing happens). Did I do something wrong? I c+p the .xtbl files into the exact folder as the first post instructed. The only stuff I added was changing the color mod with "Reality Rainbow" and adding the Saints Crowd mod in the SRTT root folder.

Help, please.
Have you had any groups saved with "random" option prior to installing GPO?

Attached v1.2 test2 to the first post.

Gangferno has been completed (no brutes, no), along with Civolution, which is as civil as it can possibly get.
Things work now the way I want them to work. Mostly. There are still some screws I'd like to tinker with, but those may take longer than I would like.

PS. BUM TEAM.
615D13193461420F05B3CEDA9FC015B69727DAAA

Alrighty then, v1.2 is up. Good post, go first post.

Main difference from test versions is that a). all groups will appear with unique names in the english version (this may have caused stray text symbols to appear elsewhere - if this bothers you, delete the customize_us.le_strings file); b). "Unethical" build has been reduced to a compilation of the first 2 builds (with a bit of civilians), and has the same number of characters - 81.

This means that the only characters that may cause troubles with deleting/updating GPO are DLC ones, and only if you choose to install them in the first place. Also, everyone, except brutes, Olegs and Killbanes, is recruitable off the streets, even DLC chars, and even if you have the Penthouse pack.

The downside is that with the way the groups are now organized, it's even more of a post-endgame mod than before - you will have to complete activities to get to the main course of each build.

Back