Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

This mod is fucking awesome, bringing fun back to the third, only used it for solo but loving it thank you mod developer!! :)

I'd imagine so. There should be a folder to place mods like in GotR

Hey, just wanted to submit a bug. I was using the extended taunts and compliments plugin, and with some of the animations, the character is a distorted mess. I'm not sure how many of them do this, because as I went down, I think it was the "enemy throw" taunt, which twisted my character, then threw it into the streets of Steelport for a split second, and then threw me back into the cutscene in the jail without letting me finish customizing it.

Hey, just wanted to submit a bug. I was using the extended taunts and compliments plugin, and with some of the animations, the character is a distorted mess. I'm not sure how many of them do this, because as I went down, I think it was the "enemy throw" taunt, which twisted my character, then threw it into the streets of Steelport for a split second, and then threw me back into the cutscene in the jail without letting me finish customizing it.
That's from the taunts mod itself, not GoS. I don't think there's a fix for it

Is this compatible with any mods from Shitface? Probably already been asked before, but that's a lot of pages to look through...

Sure, just create patch files with GoS and stick shitface's mods in the root. It should all work correctly.

Back