Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hiya! I've seen a lot of postive reviews here for this mod, but I don't quite understand it. May someone explain it to me in retard?

Did you read the post right above yours? Which part are you having trouble understanding?

This sounds outstanding, but when I downloaded it, it appeared as a single file (that my computer hasn't the program to read) instead of a file with sub-files. What's up?

This sounds outstanding, but when I downloaded it, it appeared as a single file (that my computer hasn't the program to read) instead of a file with sub-files. What's up?

It's an archive. You need to extract it with either 7zip or winrar.

Ok, I'm having a bit of trouble with the GoS mod pack. When I use the .bat file to create a custom pack, no matter which combination of mods I pick, it seems the game doesn't recognize the two patch files that the 'patch' option creates. And if I pick 'loose', I copy the files of the 'core mod' plus 'extended sliders' from option 3 (character and clothing mods), and the 'extended sliders' cause my game to freeze whenever I try to access the phone, or the game menu. All the other options of the core mod do not work.

Ok, I'm having a bit of trouble with the GoS mod pack. When I use the .bat file to create a custom pack, no matter which combination of mods I pick, it seems the game doesn't recognize the two patch files that the 'patch' option creates. And if I pick 'loose', I copy the files of the 'core mod' plus 'extended sliders' from option 3 (character and clothing mods), and the 'extended sliders' cause my game to freeze whenever I try to access the phone, or the game menu. All the other options of the core mod do not work.
STEAM-Version?

Is this compatible with the excessive mod? If not, how do I make it so.

Compatible? It's already part of it. Did you look at the weapons mods submenu in advanced mode?

I dunno if it was ever mentioned, but in the GUI version of GoS, will it be possible to mix and match different weapon mods? For example, if I like some features from Shitface's Rebalanced mod and some from Hand Gun Fun, will I be able to choose which from each I want to use, or will I just be restricted to one or the other (since they modify the same game files)?

Back