Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hello there! There's a lot of things I'm trying to look through, but I can't seem to find the list of the mods that are specifically given when I use the GoS for the coop compatibility mode. I looked over the changelog, and it did go over several of the mods, but I don't believe I saw which mods were omitted compared to the advance option.

Coop compatibility simply builds patch files with only the core mods (menu 1) which are all selected by default when you go into advanced mode. That's it. No mystery about it.

there now you can see that I officially bought the game..

What does that have to do with anything? Verifying integrity is a feature of Steam where it checks your game files and redownloads anything corrupt or missing. You can access this by right clicking your game, selecting properties, and choosing the LOCAL FILES tab. There should be a button that will let you do that. Did you think I meant personal integrity? lol.

Haha, calm down masterdrdark, he wasn't calling your integrity in to question.

The integrity of the game files, as in, stock, un-changed versions. It replaces any files that are different than the ones Steam installed for you with the unchanged ones. It solves like 80% of crash/freeze problems, and is usually step #1 in fixing problems.

hi everybody

can some one help me and a make a video for me or just help i can`t bring this mod live i dont know why so plz help me
add me on steam an we can talk about sooooo plzzzzzzzzzzz :) :D

hi everybody

can some one help me and a make a video for me or just help i can`t bring this mod live i dont know why so plz help me
add me on steam an we can talk about sooooo plzzzzzzzzzzz :) :D

If you want help then you need to clearly state what your problem is. Your description of "can't bring this mod live" doesn't give us much of anything to go on.

okay my problem is i start the cleaner its works but what i have to do after finish it my english is not so good and i dont understand des readme sry :-/

greetings from germany :)

okay my problem is i start the cleaner its works but what i have to do after finish it

Run the batch file:
Create_Custom_GoS_v1.bat

Choose "A" to start the advanced menu and pick your mods or choose "C" to build standard patch files with only basic core mods selected.

Move the files to where they need to go. It will either be here if you choose patch files:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\cache\

or here if you chose loose files
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Back