Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

It was the extended sliders, all I had to remove was them and it was working perfectly!

There's really not a lot I can do to fix that without severely limiting the range of the sliders. If you really want to use them though, you can probably fix the clipping by making your character a tiny bit thinner and less muscular.

I was wondering how to install other mods in a clean way, like including them in patched files.
I have three ideas ATM:
  • I have to paste mod's files in 1-MY_EXTRA_MODS.
  • I have to paste mod's folder in 1-MY_EXTRA_MODS.
  • I have to paste each file in his own folder (like dlc2.vpp_pc, interface.vpp_pc and so on).
Which one is the correct one? :p

I was wondering how to install other mods in a clean way, like including them in patched files.
I have three ideas ATM:
  • I have to paste mod's files in 1-MY_EXTRA_MODS.
  • I have to paste mod's folder in 1-MY_EXTRA_MODS.
  • I have to paste each file in his own folder (like dlc2.vpp_pc, interface.vpp_pc and so on).
Which one is the correct one? :p

Anytime you have an additional vpp_pc archive like with sandbox+ you never build it in to GoS. All vpp_pc archives need to be manually copied to the /cache folder and overwrite the originals.

the Dadelus and Thermopylae and the stag back in town another good idea is the gangs back in town
ps: i havent read all the comments so sorry if this was already in the comments

the Dadelus and Thermopylae and the stag back in town another good idea is the gangs back in town
ps: i havent read all the comments so sorry if this was already in the comments

Use Sandbox+.

Back