Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

hi, i have some problem using this compilation. after installing, some times the game does not load objects on distance and it rubberbands me back a few cm and some sounds dont play, e.g. crash-sounds etc....

i also use sandbox+ and shitfaces temp. weapon mod... any ideas?

edit: i also selected "restore original billboards" in the batch file, could this cause the distance rendering problem?

hi, i have some problem using this compilation. after installing, some times the game does not load objects on distance and it rubberbands me back a few cm and some sounds dont play, e.g. crash-sounds etc....

i also use sandbox+ and shitfaces temp. weapon mod... any ideas?

edit: i also selected "restore original billboards" in the batch file, could this cause the distance rendering problem?

My only recommendation to you is to delete all mods then add things one at a time until you can find the culprit.

I apologize completely if this has been said before but I've searched the forums and found half-answers and maybes so I'd like to hear straight from the best SR Modding authority in the world lol!

I saw earlier you said we could put other mods into the mods here folder to incorporate them into the GOS build. Questions:
#1 would mods that share the same files as mods used in the default GOS build overwrite or be merged automatically to work together or would i have to do it manually?
#2 Could I put updated versions of mods from the GOS build in the mods here folder and would they safely overwrite the version in the GOS default build? (Thinking perm. weapons mod etc, maybe i could just not select them in the GOS build menu and put them in the mods here folder?)
#3 Thinking about mods like Extended Customization, since it modifies a different vpc file would it safely be compatible with GOS? (I would assume any mod that replaces other files aside from the ones GOS replace would be compatible but please correct me if I am wrong!)

Thanks for taking your time to answer these questions, as a fan of yours since SR2 modding days, you have my gratitude for making an awesome experience awesome...er? :p

I apologize completely if this has been said before but I've searched the forums and found half-answers and maybes so I'd like to hear straight from the best SR Modding authority in the world lol!

I saw earlier you said we could put other mods into the mods here folder to incorporate them into the GOS build. Questions:
#1 would mods that share the same files as mods used in the default GOS build overwrite or be merged automatically to work together or would i have to do it manually?
#2 Could I put updated versions of mods from the GOS build in the mods here folder and would they safely overwrite the version in the GOS default build? (Thinking perm. weapons mod etc, maybe i could just not select them in the GOS build menu and put them in the mods here folder?)
#3 Thinking about mods like Extended Customization, since it modifies a different vpc file would it safely be compatible with GOS? (I would assume any mod that replaces other files aside from the ones GOS replace would be compatible but please correct me if I am wrong!)

Thanks for taking your time to answer these questions, as a fan of yours since SR2 modding days, you have my gratitude for making an awesome experience awesome...er? :p

It would simply overwrite the GoS files if you put other modded files in

Permanent temp weapons in GoS IS the latest version. "Safely" is not an appropriate term. It could cause all sorts of weirdness if a mod used files that other mods in GoS did. Use at your own risk.

That particular mod should work just fine.

Hi, i tried to install but can't get this mod to work :/
Launched Create Custom Gos with coop verison and it created files in the mod foler .
Then copied the files in saints row 3 cache but when i go in game there's nothing more ( only checked garage and heliport ), need to finish game or something ?

What exactly were you expecting? Creating that version of the mod only has a handful of minor changes that enhance the game. The easiest test is to see if you have mission replay options in your phone. If so, then the patch is most likely working as designed.

I saw that it unlocked mission vehicule and weapons , mostly dll for that .
This mod will NOT unlock something that you have not already Paid for.. i.e. DLC missions and Weapon Unlocks.

Back