Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

As in, make the changes while the game is running?

Not at all. I mean loading your autosave file in the save editor, i.e. your 00 file, then saving it (once again in the save editor), then loading your newly corrected autosave in-game.

Okay, I'll try it again.

Nope. That doesn't seem to have fixed it. I can't seem to select any of the missions with the Fleur de Lis or that aren't replays. I can choose any of the Missions that don't have the Fleur symbols.

You may want to stop by group chat then and discuss it with Corrodias.

EDIT:
You are using the new release of the save editor v2.2, right? Also, if you attach your autosave file here, we can test it out.

I've been doing the editing while the game's been off all but the once.

I've uploaded my save. I've got the Three storyline DLCs, the Halloween pack, and the unlockables pack, plus the GOS and the shiny clothing mod, to be precise about everything I've got.

Oh, and the editor version was 2.2.7

Attachments

• sr3save_00.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 294
Doesn't seem to work for me,i installed it like 5 times didn't work

If you want assistance then you're going to have to be quite a bit more specific on what exactly you've tried to do.

Also, I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark that you didn't follow the instructions... considering the fact that you just added me on Steam despite my huge warning all in caps on my profile not to.

Back