Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

If you want assistance then you're going to have to be quite a bit more specific on what exactly you've tried to do.

Also, I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark that you didn't follow the instructions... considering the fact that you just added me on Steam despite my huge warning all in caps on my profile not to.
Sorry,just waned to ask u about it and chat then you could remove me. ok i did follow instructions but still didn't work.Files wont get installed.I tryed both ways the Patched style and Loose,searched for the files in my ...\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third nothing in there,it's normal
And yes i did do the mod remover thing. same didn't work any help about this (sorry for my bad english :/ )

There wouldn't be anything there. You have to move all the files there manually from MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS to the proper folder after the batch file is finished.

Which build option did you choose and where exactly did you put the files?

Ok bro :) fixed it (stupid me)! tnx. Btw..:p can i use nude mod? (rly sorry for bothering)

It all depends if the same files are used or not. You can always test that out too by using patch files with GoS and adding any loose files from other mods to the root of your SRTT install with the game exe.

Back