Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Not to be a bother, but have you gotten a chance to see if you can replicate my issue on the save I uploaded? I still haven't managed to get active and 'fleur' missions working consistently. Maybe I should wipe the mods, get a clean save, run it through the manager, and reinstall.

Ok,new problem Lol when i try to cosumize the VTOL it crashes do you know why?

Did you install the optional mod that lets you customize helicopters in the vehicle submenu?

And nude mod edits the Costumize_player.vpp misc_tables.vpp and shaders.vpp files

Just use one of the mods in the Adult subforum here that does all that. They all should have loose files instead of being repackaged into archives like that. I can't help you more than that though.

Not to be a bother, but have you gotten a chance to see if you can replicate my issue on the save I uploaded? I still haven't managed to get active and 'fleur' missions working consistently. Maybe I should wipe the mods, get a clean save, run it through the manager, and reinstall.

I have not, but I will take a look as soon as I have a chance.

EDIT:
To save me some time, please list specific missions that work and ones that do not.

Last I tried, I could get all the missions with a non Fleur-de-lis iocn to run, except for Three Way, Faster, More Intense, and the Second Clone mission. All the Fleur-de-lis missions would not generate their mission start texts or in world pointers.

Ryushikaze: All i can say is that loading that save in my version of the game, i am able to replay many of the missions, including the Powder Room one, Trojan Whores, and The Belgian Problem. You may need to review whether you have any other mods that are affecting the mission files or the sr3_city.lua file.

Ryushikaze: All i can say is that loading that save in my version of the game, i am able to replay many of the missions, including the Powder Room one, Trojan Whores, and The Belgian Problem. You may need to review whether you have any other mods that are affecting the mission files or the sr3_city.lua file.

My money is on him not using the save editor correctly, or on the right save.

The save file appears to be okay, so either there are other mods interfering or -- somehow -- he's loading the wrong save file in the game. But it is _00, so it should be the autosave. (That's not guaranteed, if you delete the autosave, but under normal conditions it's always _00.)

First off thank you for the time and effort you invested to create this mod.

Currently though I am having problems using it.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Did everything it said in the readme, but maybe I'm not accessing it correctly?

Theres no instructions on how to use the mod.

Heres a SS, see anything off?

Also when the last step said to copy those two new folders to cache, they were already there.

I'm very new to modding although not PC gaming so I may not know some common jargon.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    86.4 KB · Views: 498
It looks like you did everything correctly, considering that your patch files have today's date. Did you use Advanced mode and see which mods were selected? That will show you all the core mods that are installed by default and let you pick anything else in addition. Most of the core changes are extremely subtle. A quick way to tell is to go to missions in your phone and see if previously played missions are available with the Fleur de lys icon and labeled as REPLAY. Also, being able to change clothing colors while in your wardrobe is another quick test.

Back