Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

May I know how to install this? I tried very step on the README... but it doesnt work, may I know how?

You're going to have to be a lot more specific if you want help troubleshooting. Which options did you choose? Where did you move the created files to, etc?

Where should I place my whole folder after extracted from the Rar.... I put all of the files in C:/games/SSTT/directory and I chose A and P... it runs the program but I cant find any mods in the game

You missed step 7. Patch style creates 2 patches to replace the originals in your /cache folder.
Back up your originals and then copy your two new custom patch files (patch_compressed.vpp_pc and patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc) from here:
..\MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS\

To your Saints Row: The Third cache folder here:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

Hi Idol,
Please excuse if you've answered these before, search isn't helping and I'm not going to sift through 105 pages.

1) I can't even be sure I'm using the most current version of your mod. Following your link in the OP to idolninja.com, the first post is titled 'Gentlemen of Steelport v1.0 Beta 1.2 Release' But then when I go to the download page, the only version I can find is the 'v1.0 Beta 3'.

2) The OP states that the GUI for GoS is 'coming soon', but this forum doesn't appear to state whether and when a post was edited, so I don't know if the information in the OP is current. The version of the mod I have uses a command prompt .bat for installation. Is there a GUI I missed?

3) What is the deal with Cyrus's armor? I assume it was part of the core 'New Clothing for sale' mod, but I can't find it in any of the shops or my wardrobe. Do I have to start a new game to unlock it? Are Cyrus's and the Stag Elite armors now able to be recolored? This was the main reason I downloaded the mod :p

Thanks for your time.

Beta 3 is the latest release. The download page on my site will always be the latest. The gui is on hold until we figure out what's changing with the upcoming srtt sdk and steam workshop support. GoS may no longer even be needed at that point.

Check the changelog for the location of Cyrus' armor. It's in one of the shops. You can not recolor either of those outfits. That may be something that can be added with the release of the clothing part of the sdk.

Thanks for the reply. I assumed that the suit would've been added everywhere, not just the one store.

Sooooo... what happens if I try to upload this character to the character gallery while he's wearing the Cyrus armor, or any other piece of clothing added by a mod?

Thanks for the reply. I assumed that the suit would've been added everywhere, not just the one store.

Sooooo... what happens if I try to upload this character to the character gallery while he's wearing the Cyrus armor, or any other piece of clothing added by a mod?

Nothing. It will work the same way as other clothing. i.e. Others will be able to download it.

Back