Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Pirates will say just about anything to try and get help.

Including actually saying they're a pirate and asking you to help them accordingly?
I'd say that was dumb, but.. well.. ok, it WAS dumb, but it's also not unexpected.

Is there an updated link to the download? I get a file not found. :(

"The requested URL /Idol/sr3/public/Gentlemen_of_Steelport/Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_2a.rar was not found on this server."

Is there an updated link to the download? I get a file not found. :(

"The requested URL /Idol/sr3/public/Gentlemen_of_Steelport/Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_2a.rar was not found on this server."

Just check the Download section of my site which will always link the latest version.

hi, sorry if i'm having trouble with this.. i don't think the mod is working for me.. i chose no costume or keep original cloths option and when i start the marsian quest i still have the space suit on.. is there a quick way to verify if it's working for me?

quick edit.. i see now that the mission replay option is in my phone. so i guess it does work.. any thoughts on the space suit? and also, after i do a mission with a "mission" weapon, will i still have the weapon after the mission is done?

Last edited:
When you put a cheat in, like "ponycart", and it says that you won't get any achievements, will that happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back