Gentlemen of the Row

Hey, I recently got interested in Saints Row again, so I bought SR2 on Steam and informed myself about the whole GotR thing, so the first thing I did was install the mod and everything, but the game keeps crashing, I try to look at an outfit and the game closes, I haven't been able to find out if this is normal or if it only happens to me, I would appreciate any help or advice.

Hey, I recently got interested in Saints Row again, so I bought SR2 on Steam and informed myself about the whole GotR thing, so the first thing I did was install the mod and everything, but the game keeps crashing, I try to look at an outfit and the game closes, I haven't been able to find out if this is normal or if it only happens to me, I would appreciate any help or advice.
Did you start a new save after installing GotR? It sounds like you're trying to preview outfits in the wardrobe which no longer exist, or which contain items which no longer exist (The latter also goes for custom saved outfits).
Starting a new game should fix the issue.

I also had problems with crashing, but I believe I was using other mods alongside GotR. If you are using other mods it's possible they are out of date.

So I have my custom patch set up and everything but how do I put this into the Xenia port of the game (iso file)? In my SR2 file there's only 2 folders one being audio_TS and the other video_TS. Everytime i try to put GOTR into where the folders are located nothing works. Basically just need help with modding through xenia, thanks!

So I have my custom patch set up and everything but how do I put this into the Xenia port of the game (iso file)? In my SR2 file there's only 2 folders one being audio_TS and the other video_TS. Everytime i try to put GOTR into where the folders are located nothing works. Basically just need help with modding through xenia, thanks!
This doesn't work with Xenia, some of it's assets and aspects of GOTR can definitely be ported to the Xbox 360 version of the game. also .isos aren't the original format Xbox 360 games came in

Back