Giant Player Rampage

I'm thinking about something, maybe the giant avatar mode would work, I mean, can't we replace the robot by the player lol ? I guess the size problem will remain the same (also wonder if the animations are linked to the model or is it the opposite ?)

I think, animation may be changed - in SRIII i saw mod, which changed players animation into brute animation.

oh if you know about memory search here's a screenshot for you :

4ltml.png

You see the 0040 (16384 in decimal) on the top in the middle of all the zero xD ? That's the result of the imhuge cheat, when you do the ittybitty it became 003F (16128 in decimal) and the value is 0000 when you are normal (lol). Generally I search for the ascii "Unlock_Super_Te", after that the value will be at the same place, always, but it won't always be at "62841a2" sadly it keep changing each time you close the game. Also, going to the left (at 628419E here) change everyone else's size ! (homies and pedestrian). I hope now that you know how the size value works (it's always the same, check a Wii Action replay forum at "size" or resize : http://geckocodes.org/index.php?gct=SB4P01). Hope I've been clear enough xD Too bad I don't think you can change the car size...
Can you say what file this is in or just upload your file please :D?

It's a progam. Cheat Engine =)
I know that it is "memory view" but when I go to the addresses he put, I don't know what to change, and it doesn't have a desription of anything, or I might be doing something wrong, Also my addresses end in a 2 not an E.

I know that it is "memory view" but when I go to the addresses he put, I don't know what to change, and it doesn't have a desription of anything, or I might be doing something wrong, Also my addresses end in a 2 not an E.
Adresses may be variable. But structure always the same. Just activate imhuge cheat and search Unlock_Super_Te. Then find the address with 40 in it, it be above.

This adress may contain 40 or 3f (or 41 or 42), additional height is set in an address before this. For examle, A5_3F (for ~3 meter height) or FF_40 (for SUPER height).

Oh also, I forgot, don't do the stomp effect when you set to big, there's a special effect that can crash your game. Also set your details of geometry to high, because after a certain limit, the game consider that your character is far away so it reduce the polygon. Funny because when you are big, the town sound pleasant and all, like you only hear seagulls and the wind as some cars. It's like they really did that on purpose xD"
If you want to see funny stuff, try to go to an Insurance Fraud and do the code xD" Funny things happen when you fake it xP

Back