Goodbye Volition

No one's trying to fight you, they're just giving you an article saying that Jaros was the one who agreed with Anita Sarkeesian's opinions on the games. I don't think his acceptance of her opinions had any effect on the Saints Row franchise whatsoever. They're just trying to help educate you, not argue with you.
Maybe read article again.... It affect the volition we have to agree and disagree.. thousand game listening her advice becoming bad and downhill...i mean its not only SR.. how many game turn out to be bad listening her advice ?

yeah nothing wrong with bringing up an old Volitionite. i think this is probably the thread to remember people who've worked at V over the years even. but saying that Jaros left because the company "started listening to Anita" just isn't true, he's the one who very publicly agreed with her

yeah nothing wrong with bringing up an old Volitionite. i think this is probably the thread to remember people who've worked at V over the years even. but saying that Jaros left because the company "started listening to Anita" just isn't true, he's the one who very publicly agreed with her
And it turns out to be bad not only SR but everytimes AAA Devs Listening to her nonsense mumbling and im glad her group has been silence for a long time https://www.pcgamer.com/saints-row-...n-latest-tropes-vs-women-in-videogames-video/

Adding on to this, I finally got a chance to read this article and I'm kind of mixed on what she said??? I agree with the notion that women shouldn't be treated as background objects and they should be developed as characters. However, this is series based on crime and gangs, IMO it's not insensitive to portray the very real dynamics that women face in gangs, regardless of their position in said gang. Women in the SR series didn't face any more brutality than the male characters did. So I do disagree with that point.

I think people blew it completely out of proportion and were applying someone's opinion from to a game that it didn't apply to.

Adding on to this, I finally got a chance to read this article and I'm kind of mixed on what she said??? I agree with the notion that women shouldn't be treated as background objects and they should be developed as characters. However, this is series based on crime and gangs, IMO it's not insensitive to portray the very real dynamics that women face in gangs, regardless of their position in said gang. Women in the SR series didn't face any more brutality than the male characters did. So I do disagree with that point.

I think people blew it completely out of proportion and were applying a very old article to a game that it didn't apply to.
Jessica,aisha,lin face brutality for their death even Tanya keep in mind some of these women has the painfully death scene ever... What makes it funny he agree with anita not long leave lol he knows what Volition future awaits him and he dont want to be more part of that...

On the other hand we have Sunshine who also gets beheaded like Aisha and even riddled with bullets before, Jyunichi, whose death must be very gruesome if they didn't even show it on screen, Carlos who gets tortured to near death before being killed, and Shogo who gets buried alive. I think SR had a good balance and never asked the question, "should we not do this scene" based on a character's gender or race, it always treated characters equally.

On the other hand we have Sunshine who also gets beheaded like Aisha and even riddled with bullets before, Jyunichi, whose death must be very gruesome if they didn't even show it on screen, Carlos who gets tortured to near death before being killed, and Shogo who gets buried alive. I think SR had a good balance and never asked the question, "should we not do this scene" based on a character's gender or race, it always treated characters equally.
In reboot they actually made you like shogo and buried alive 😑... And ohh Kiki death also are unexpected

Jessica,aisha,lin face brutality for their death even Tanya keep in mind some of these women has the painfully death scene ever... What makes it funny he agree with anita not long leave lol he knows what Volition future awaits him and he dont want to be more part of that...
I feel like you're trying to find any reason to disagree with me when I stated in my initial post that, I'm indifferent on what she said because the game as a whole has a lot of brutality regardless of gender.
Pretty much this.
i just remember the feminist turtlenecks in srtt and have a sensible chuckle
The fact that it came across that he absolutely HAD to highlight that is so funny to me.

I feel like you're trying to find any reason to disagree with me when I stated in my initial post that, I'm indifferent on what she said because the game as a whole has a lot of brutality regardless of gender.
It because i am and i dont support that kind of thing it starting gettinf worst when heard about DS too from flippy...

Back