Goodbye Volition

*Not her its him dont get blinded by impersonates

Yes because you liked reboot and you defend it...good job thats all i want hear it thank you kid!!

Edited:No one play victim card here im just asked that question and yet you just call me the dude play victim card and you pretend didnt see the screenshot i send wow... Talk about defending my fellow liking reboot!!!
I didn't say you were playing the victim card, I was referring to you saying that Bey is playing the victim card, but I guess I could have phrased that sentence a bit better.

Also, I do not like the reboot, I've spent the past few months back on SR2 again. It was always way better anyway. I just don't think it was right that Volition lost their jobs because of their recent games failures.

And where's your evidence to prove Bey's gender? Have you ever seen what they actually look like?

I didn't say you were playing the victim card, I was referring to you saying that Bey is playing the victim card, but I guess I could have phrased that sentence a bit better.

Also, I do not like the reboot, I've spent the past few months back on SR2 again. It was always way better anyway.

And where's your evidence to prove Bey's gender? Have you ever seen what they actually look like?
Azure skies doing podcast with him and he make it private after reboot downfall... Asked Azure skies then if he said no hes not a dude he lying because he protecting his real gender... And i hear his real voice hes a dude.... Talk about Saints row clips Video show his real face and sell it as nft for video ?? The video answer that not long mark weiss attack him and asked to delete that video because thats the real beyonce face... Even we know his real name and we call his real name in that video hes mad so yeah hes a dude 😴😴

Azure skies doing podcast with him and he make it private after reboot downfall... Asked Azure skies then if he said no hes not a dude he lying because he protecting his real gender... And i hear his real voice hes a dude.... Talk about Saints row clips Video show his real face and sell it as nft for video ?? The video answer that not long mark weiss attack him and asked to delete that video because thats the real beyonce face... Even we know his real name and we call his real name in that video hes mad so yeah hes a dude 😴😴
Uh... Ok? Moving on from whatever that was about...

I guess I should have looked at Bey's About page earlier, it does actually state that his pronouns are "He/Him", so I don't think he's trying to hide behind a façade at all, I think that's just the name he chose for this profile and the profile pic to go with it.

So... Where were we before?

Uh... Ok? Moving on from whatever that was about...

I guess I should have looked at Bey's About page earlier, it does actually state that his pronouns are "He/Him", so I don't think he's trying to hide behind a façade at all, I think that's just the name he chose for this profile and the profile pic to go with it.

So... Where were we before?
Im leaving no more fight Volition its gone no point to fight anymore...

And there's also the age old golden rule that says "everyone is a dude on the internet".

Anyway yeah let's avoid a witch hunt, a beef or whatever, when it comes to me I only brought up said person because I think that his behavior illustrates how Deep Silver / Volition handled community interaction. I used him as an example, not as a target and that's the same way how I feel about DeadlySteph and the like too. Community management is a team effort, that team of people share the blame and it's impossible to judge who was responsible for what.

One of y'all struggling to string together a sentence about a damn katana because I speculated about it from a trailer, one mad that they're blocked and think I'm carrying some "nice person" facade when I never attempted to do that, and one who is clearly too chronically online to the point of forming an unhealthy bond with a video game that causes them to jump for joy over the people who created said game losing their jobs.

Quite honestly, y'all have just shown me once again that this community really didn't deserve Volition in ANY capacity, if this is how y'all are acting in response to bad news like this. To the ignore list y'all go

Anyways, Volition didn't deserve to get shut down because of Embracer biting off more than it can chew, they aren't the first studio that got shut down by EG and they won't be the last. It's sad as hell because the same "community" that spent the last two years mad at a 10+ year old gif that somehow led to the harassment of developers are now trying to act like they give a shit about the studio and that's the fake shit I just can't get behind. 🤷‍♂️
can you drop the virtuous facade for one freaking second? and of course, stop playing victim. every interaction of yours is full of self-pity. Jesus Christ.

RWS post stills living rent free on your mind

A sad day. When they were still part of THQ that was the best period. THQ was maybe not always great, but as publisher far better then deep silver and nordic. Only too bad that SR1 never made it's way to the pc and that the dlc of SR2 never made it's way to the pc as well. Problems started when Volition become part of Koch Media and was rebranded to Deep Silver Volition. And when Nordic got Koch Media. then you know it's end of story. And that happened with the reboot. Volition got the blame and was sold to embracer. Embracer was merely interested in the employees and now volition is shutted down. Too bad that all the rights on saints row is in the claws of Nordic. Just as with Sacred they destroyed another franchise. I think this was the last saints row. The SR2 remaster won't come as well. Never.
Still, thanks for the saints row games, Volition. It brought many joy to the people and got quite some fans. It's a shame it has to end this way.

1693753426636.png

Everybody calm the fuck down. You ain't gotta start a war every time some motherfucker disagrees with your opinions.

I'm tired of seeing the same 4 people going at each other with the same old arguments in every single thread that's about Volition or the reboot.

Back in the day y'all would've gotten clapped by a moderator or admin long ago for breaking rule 1, and at this point I'm about to start handing out warning points and bans for both parties involved if it continues. This constant off-topic bullshit and personal vendettas against each other is getting boring, repeatedly bringing off-forum drama here is unproductive and exhausting for everyone involved.

I'm through carrying your punk asses. If I were you, I'd drop the damn attitude and get the fuck on with your day before I erase your asses.

There's also a major game breaking bug in Saints Row seems to be introduced with its last DLC and Steam release - in screen / display options, some Steam users are reporting that FSR 2.0 option mainly on Steam Deck can't be enabled at all, but this bug also seems to appear for minor of users using normal PCs or laptops rather Steam Deck which are also unable to turn on / use AMD FSR as well.
I update if someone isn't familiar and is having that issue:

Seems this isn't a bug. Actually, some people on Steam forums are noted that in Saints Row 2022, FSR 2.0 upscaling technology can't be used when running the game in DirectX 11 mode. It can be only active in DirectX 12 and Vulcan game modes, which is strange because on many other AAA / open-world games supporting FSR it can be enabled even under DirectX 11 just fine, but this doesn't seems to be the case with Saints Row (2022).

Back