Saints Row IV Grenades

Which grenade are you using ?
Are there multiple grenades added ?
Could you please post the code so I can take a look and see if I can help you.
Thanks.

Which grenade are you using ?
Are there multiple grenades added ?
Could you please post the code so I can take a look and see if I can help you.
Thanks.
Well, I tried to duplicate Suppression Grenades, change their slot to "explosive", replace explosion with "Grenade" and add them to the Friendly Fire. Unfortunately, while they appear in the shop the game always crashes when I'm trying to buy them. No idea why.

EDIT: Something weird is going on with thrown weapons in SRIV. I tried to duplicate Satchels without changing anything (except name, of course) and the game crashed when I tried to buy them.

I Can you help to restore grenades But you Must File Upload in Saints Row mods then I can download them and repair if I have then loaded it is high And Publish Through Saints Row mods.
So because is With You complexity Probably I Helping you through Expended Arsenal Mod:) Bye;)

Well, I tried to duplicate Suppression Grenades, change their slot to "explosive", replace explosion with "Grenade" and add them to the Friendly Fire. Unfortunately, while they appear in the shop the game always crashes when I'm trying to buy them. No idea why.

EDIT: Something weird is going on with thrown weapons in SRIV. I tried to duplicate Satchels without changing anything (except name, of course) and the game crashed when I tried to buy them.

Look in your SRIV root folder and see if a crash dump file is created, that may give a clue as to why the game crashes,
it would be a file with the .mdmp extension.

There's probably very many SRIV players that would like to have grenades in the game and with all of the talented modders here
I'm optimistic that this can be figured out.

So if you would please upload the files you edited for the grenades along with the crash dump file, it will help us to help you better.;)

Thanks.

Here you go. Well, after buying a new graphic card the game doesn't crash but nothing happens after selecting grenades in the inventory.
P.S. You have to use these files with the newest version of Expanded Arsenal Mod or the game will crash at the start.

Removed the archive because it's outdated.

Last edited:
I Can you help to restore grenades But you Must File Upload in Saints Row mods then I can download them and repair if I have then loaded it is high And Publish Through Saints Row mods.
So because is With You complexity Probably I Helping you through Expended Arsenal Mod:) Bye;)
when do you think it will be out

well idol is a volition staff so contact him so other votion staff help you
If Volition knew how to help me, they'd respond to this thread. But because they didn't it seems like they can't do anything at the moment.

Back