Saints Row IV Grenades

its......confusing sooo im going to ignore that game companies are having no problem editing thier game
It isn't like it's their work to fix mods. They're doing it in their free time. If they didn't respond to this thread, it has to mean there's no way to fix it with current tools. Also, they won't be updating the game only to make one single mod work properly.

I grabbed the rar and first up I hit a load of asserts loading weapons about missing attributes and unknown ammo types and reload_cooldown_delay. It then complains it can't find the chum shotgun's costume. Is this SR3's weapon table?

In friendly fire I don't see grenades anywhere. Where do you find them?

I then crashed hard exiting Friendly Fire because the weapon infos are invalid.

Last edited:
Oh, well, these files were supposed to work only with Expanded Arsenal Mod installed but because anyone didn't respond to this thread for so long I released an update for EAM and now they aren't compatible with it anymore. I'll need to update this patch to make it work with the latest EAM.

Oh, well, these files were supposed to work only with Expanded Arsenal Mod installed but because anyone didn't respond to this thread for so long I released an update for EAM and now they aren't compatible with it anymore. I'll need to update this patch to make it work with the latest EAM.
did you try to delete a weapon and replace by grenade

I grabbed the rar and first up I hit a load of asserts loading weapons about missing attributes and unknown ammo types and reload_cooldown_delay. It then complains it can't find the chum shotgun's costume. Is this SR3's weapon table?

In friendly fire I don't see grenades anywhere. Where do you find them?

I then crashed hard exiting Friendly Fire because the weapon infos are invalid.
well its not simple just wait until sdk

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, here's the new version. All files have been updated so they should work properly with the current version of the game. Also, the archive now includes all necessary files so you don't have to install EAM before anymore.

The interesting thing is, if you try to buy grenades in Friendly Fire (they're in explosives slot) the game crashes but if you spawn them with a cheat they work perfectly. I included 'cheats.xtbl' with this cheat so you can check it out. It's 'givegrenades'.

Thank you in advance, Knobby. You're the best. :D

EDIT: Uploaded .dmp file. Maybe it'll be useful.

Attachments

• Expanded Arsenal Mod V2.0 Alpha 1 - Grenades.rar
    14.3 MB · Views: 454
  • saintsrowiv_1126886_crash_2014_10_4T11_37_41C0.mdmp
    86.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Alright, here's the new version. All files have been updated so they should work properly with the current version of the game. Also, the archive now includes all necessary files so you don't have to install EAM before anymore.

The interesting thing is, if you try to buy grenades in Friendly Fire (they're in explosives slot) the game crashes but if you spawn them with a cheat they work perfectly. I included 'cheats.xtbl' with this cheat so you can check it out. It's 'givegrenades'.

Thank you in advance, Knobby. You're the best. :D

EDIT: Uploaded .dmp file. Maybe it'll be useful.
im glad it works for you and knobby thanks a lot your'e the best

Back