Saints Row IV Grenades

Alright, here's the new version. All files have been updated so they should work properly with the current version of the game. Also, the archive now includes all necessary files so you don't have to install EAM before anymore.

The interesting thing is, if you try to buy grenades in Friendly Fire (they're in explosives slot) the game crashes but if you spawn them with a cheat they work perfectly. I included 'cheats.xtbl' with this cheat so you can check it out. It's 'givegrenades'.

The dump exploding getting the unlocked state of a weapon. I can't tell much about this from the dump so I'm running the mod. Here's the list of complaints:

* RC_vehicle_gun_max_distance's value makes the game sad in the tweak table because it rolls over(it is too large).
* Unable to find entry Alt_Trigger_Type on space_dive_blaster.
* Unable to find attribute Reload_Cooldown_Delay for EAM-LazarusRifle.
* Unable to find attribute Reload_Cooldown_Delay for Special-RCVehicleGun.
* Unable to find EAM-SilencedPistol's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_Micronizer's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_IceBeam's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_LazarusRifle's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_GlitchGun's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_GlitchGun-Fixed's weapon costume streaming resources.
* The satchel's Explosion upgrade field doesn't have enough upgrade elements.
* The game complains that of the 200 possible cheats we are supposed to reserve 24 for DLC, but you're using 198.
* Jump_Height_3 is listed multiple times as an unlockable.
* There are now 59 super power unlocks, but we only expected 55 for achievements(probably benign).
* WPNCAT_EXPLOSIVE is not a valid Weapon category name

Now we're loading the world:
* Attempting to load an already loaded animation life_*.anim_pc (this will cause problems if the animation is unloaded(as will happen with the world unload. Maybe you should clear out action_node_anims.str2/asm?).

And now we get to your crash. The issue is the game can't find the weapon info for the thing we buy. The ammo type is throwing so we look for the weapon info in the thrown category for the store. We have 0 purchasable weapons of type thrown so we can't find the weapon info and then try to use it and we get sad. So it looks like you need to add this to the store_weapons.xtbl.

The dump exploding getting the unlocked state of a weapon. I can't tell much about this from the dump so I'm running the mod. Here's the list of complaints:

* RC_vehicle_gun_max_distance's value makes the game sad in the tweak table because it rolls over(it is too large).
* Unable to find entry Alt_Trigger_Type on space_dive_blaster.
* Unable to find attribute Reload_Cooldown_Delay for EAM-LazarusRifle.
* Unable to find attribute Reload_Cooldown_Delay for Special-RCVehicleGun.
* Unable to find EAM-SilencedPistol's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_Micronizer's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_IceBeam's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_LazarusRifle's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_GlitchGun's weapon costume streaming resources.
* Unable to find EAM_GlitchGun-Fixed's weapon costume streaming resources.
* The satchel's Explosion upgrade field doesn't have enough upgrade elements.
* The game complains that of the 200 possible cheats we are supposed to reserve 24 for DLC, but you're using 198.
* Jump_Height_3 is listed multiple times as an unlockable.
* There are now 59 super power unlocks, but we only expected 55 for achievements(probably benign).
* WPNCAT_EXPLOSIVE is not a valid Weapon category name

Now we're loading the world:
* Attempting to load an already loaded animation life_*.anim_pc (this will cause problems if the animation is unloaded(as will happen with the world unload. Maybe you should clear out action_node_anims.str2/asm?).

And now we get to your crash. The issue is the game can't find the weapon info for the thing we buy. The ammo type is throwing so we look for the weapon info in the thrown category for the store. We have 0 purchasable weapons of type thrown so we can't find the weapon info and then try to use it and we get sad. So it looks like you need to add this to the store_weapons.xtbl.
Thanks! :)
By the way, can I ask what streaming resources are? Also, what exactly do I need to add to the store_weapons.xtbl? I mean, I don't know how that code should look like.

EDIT: What's the highest value for RC_vehicle_gun_max_distance? We wanted to make it have unlimited signal.

Last edited:
By the way, can I ask what streaming resources are?

Streaming resources are the str2 files. They are the files needed to load the thing like textures, meshes, etc.

Also, what exactly do I need to add to the store_weapons.xtbl? I mean, I don't know how that code should look like.
That I can't answer well since I didn't do anything with that code or data. I would just look at existing entries in store_wepaons and try to make one for yours.

Back