Handgun Fun - Just messing around.

How do i install this? I have installed other game mods before so i know how to find the folders (and i have 7-zip), but im not sure where to put this
Put it in your main 'Saints Row The Third' game directory.

@Rubynator, Yeah, I was mainly joking with the duel rifles. It'd be ridiculous.

@Swordfish, To be honest getting rid of incendiary was due to the constant unpleasantness of setting me, my homies, my friends, and everything else on fire along with my target. Was it a cool feature? Yeah... but it was overall frustrating. I can probably do an alternative version of this mod with incendiary.

@Sir Kiwi, Just drag and drop the files into the Saints Row the Third folder where the main .exe is in your steam apps.

@Swordfish, To be honest getting rid of incendiary was due to the constant unpleasantness of setting me, my homies, my friends, and everything else on fire along with my target. Was it a cool feature? Yeah... but it was overall frustrating. I can probably do an alternative version of this mod with incendiary.

Oh okay I see your point there. So how about change the SMG ammo to explosive rounds? It should be more powerful in destroying vehicles... and you can literally air juggle a person to the orbit with that high rate of fire, heh heh.
I have done air juggle a person with the dual 45 Shepherd pistols, but was a bit tricky due to low firing speed.

Anyway just a suggestion, thanks and keep it up.

That may be fun to do, I'm actually trying to set up the Tombstone shotgun to be more explosive. It says it is in game, but it seems to lack the punch of the Shepards.

As far as I know I have not touched or altered the Shepards in any possible way.

EDIT: Indeed I did take it away somehow, fixed along with a few other random fixes. ENJOY!

EDIT AGAIN: Mega updated with all the possible changes I thought would work.

Aw, bella gratzi Jon.

Also, I may have made myself lie in terms of the final update. The 5 round burst on the AR-55 has come to annoy me, so I've made the final upgrade full auto instead of 5 round burst, because why in God's name do you need a 5 round burst? I want to be able to do 1 precise shot with my sniping assault rifle, or just hold down the trigger and rock and roll. So, yeah, I may update again and tack on that as well as this...

wait for it...

EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS IN THE LVL4 SNIPER RIFLE! The build up was probably unecessary, but I managed to get them working. 2 well placed shots will make just about any vehicle become a flaming heap, and you don't even want to know how bad it hurts people that get in its line of sight. I felt the prices for all the sniper upgrades should have lead to a far more satisfying lvl4. I also have been tooling around with trying to add a new weapon all together. It seems there's an unused bean bag ammo that might work. If I can, I want to try and create a new pump action shotgun that won't upgrade and fires these non-lethal rag doll inflicting rounds... ALL THEORY THOUGH! So yeah, right now I'm rocking a full auto AR-55 and an explosive McManus, worth adding to the main file guys?

Back