Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

Looks great. Thanks for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to the updates and improvements. Tried to share a pic but this is my first post. :(

Hi everyone. I hate to be the newbie on a forum but I have spent more than 1 hour trying to be able to use this great texture pack after reading many tutorials on the Forum.

So I have the steam version and no mods installed as I bought the game yesterday. I placed the 2 files from the .rar to my main directory where the .exe are, as explained in the tutorials from here.

I tried different combinations with the Steam launcher, the game_ launcher or the exe for DirectX11 (my ATI has DX11) or even saintsrowthethird.exe.

The game starts but when I click on the main page to resume my campaign, the game crash without more information from windows 7. I also tried placing only sr3_city_awld.str2_pc into my main folder, same problem.

If I delete the 2 files from the HD texturepack 1.2, I can start the game without a problem.

Any help would be great.

I have windows7 x32, ATI 5850 (latest drivers installed), 8 Go memory for the PC and usually I run most games in full HD with good FPS.

This is with V1.1 (I'm applying V1.2 now, no screenshots yet).
19108EC59713557BC5821D5DD58CA0E31C624B47

Great stuff so far.
Updated with the latest version (V1.2) -
A07E6E02FC58A9108410BC0976C5092714D1F337

Absolutely amazing work, Hevon.

I am now extremely jealous ;)

You just place the 2 files in the main directory right ? no extra manipulation ? I don't understand why I can't make this texture pack work.

Back