Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

OK I've written a batch file that will patch Hevon's original HD texture mod.

Just place Hevon's original files in the Put Original Files Here folder. Double click the patchme batch file. Once it has finished the patched files will be in the Put Original Files Here folder.

Let me know if it works, otherwise I'll reduce the size of the texture file further and re-upload.

Attachments

• HiResFix.7z
    7 MB · Views: 725
I'm afraid that got rid of most of the textures in the game,

AC53590B4DAAB3157E5DD72C89E6AA2461BC4223

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167154299

Don't worry about it. Thanks for the help : )

Right! GOOD NEWS!

I ran the batch again with admin permissions, with Avast!'s shields off. The whole thing took about 15 minutes... then I re-copied the files to the root directory of the game in steamapps/common/
Ran Saint's again, and it works!

Nice fix, good job dude. : D

1024x576.resizedimage

Looks good. Ultra + this mod + SweetFX = awesome looking SR:TT.

Ive copied the files to the root folder and my game crashes when I click continue or load my game. I have no other mods installed at the time. It seems to work for everyone else so I don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help?

Ive copied the files to the root folder and my game crashes when I click continue or load my game. I have no other mods installed at the time. It seems to work for everyone else so I don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help?

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRTT?

Knew this question was coming. Let me integrate with steam real quick.

Or you can have my username: Prisoner849

I would first try verifying integrity on Steam and then reinstalling the mod. Also, does it crash the same way when starting a new game?

Ive verified the integrity, reinstalled the mod, and started a new game. No success. Ill try a fresh reinstall and see what happens.

Back