Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

upgrade graphics card? im using a gtx580 by msi, how should i upgrade this? it doesnt even use the whole vram

Disable your evga x precision.

So.. Where did Hevon go? It's a shame to see that an awesome texture mod such as this is now.. Well.. Not dead, but Hevon's latest post was in March and it's July now.. Did anything happen to Hevon?
Edit: I'm also confused as to which file to download in the topic, probably because of the grammar.. Help me please.

Disable your evga x precision.
If he's using a card manufactured by MSI, why would he be using the EVGA Precision X Software?
The MSI equivalent software is MSI Afterburner.

What, exactly, would disabling that software accomplish, btw?

If he's using a card manufactured by MSI, why would he be using the EVGA Precision X Software?

I use Afterburner on my EVGA GPU's, both are built to be able to handle almost any GPU out there.

I used to use Afterburner on my MSI Card, until it finally locked up at the exact wrong time, causing it to stop responding and making my 7950 overheat and die.
Now I'm using a GTX660 w/ EVGA and haven't had any issues.

Sorry, read gtx and missed msi then thought nvidia. But disabling it occasionally fixes rendering errors for some people.

Wow, very nice work. Picked up this game during the Steam Summer Sale and haven't been able to play anything else, my new favorite open world game. I was surprised with the overall quality of the graphics but a bit let down by the textures, this is fixing that. Keep it up! :)

Back