Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

So do you know if we will be using texmod with saints row 3 once this is finished? Or will we be replacing the game files with your textures?

Nice job! I can't wait for this and will be watching this for updates.

Personally, TexMod would be a hell of a lot easier to use for these texture mods.

I rather have a bad history with TexMod, but hey, it doesnt really matter if the mod works - either way.
I look forward to play with your mod once it'll be finished (or simply more advanced than now). Thank you so much for your work!

Personally, TexMod would be a hell of a lot easier to use for these texture mods.
Game updates, can cause TexMod not working.

The only reasons I can think of that would make Texmod-made mods not work is if the game is updated and texture locations are changed, or Steam overwrites the game named .exe with the real one, replacing the Texmod.exe whose name has to be changed to work with Steam.

The only reasons I can think of that would make Texmod-made mods not work is if the game is updated and texture locations are changed, or Steam overwrites the game named .exe with the real one, replacing the Texmod.exe whose name has to be changed to work with Steam.
I'm fighting with Texmod because it dont wanna work after getting my game updated , its supposed to work by renaming exe but the game dont wanna start now.

I'm fighting with Texmod because it dont wanna work after getting my game updated , its supposed to work by renaming exe but the game dont wanna start now.
Just tried it myself (and failed), then read that post...
I have the sad. :(

So....

If anyone can get Texmod to run with a legal, Steam-run, up-to-date SRTT .exe, let us know!

Hevon can't continue this mod otherwise!

Back