Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

Its ashame they couldnt release a version of what they had done, because even with just a few improved textures here and there, that would brighten the whole place up quite a bit

Back after a long time ! Sorry about that.
Keep having surprise and change in Life and had to be able to follow them so i was pretty busy.
So i'm gonna check the folder ive saved with my work on the texture and see if they are anything new about the tools for the game because i was using texmod for my mod and this kind of slow down easily the comp if it cant follow.
So if a tool is out for change directly the texture of the game its gonna be more easy for me.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's show time m******f********s

can we have like a beta kind of thing, with the textures you have already completed?

Hehe :D
For the moment i cant really give beta version but i think in maybe a week i will.
Just need the time to get back on track and see what ive done so far , and then use new tools for adding directly the texture in the game without texmod ( because texmod use directx9 ).

Thanks ;)
I'm still working on the mod but i need to find what ive done already.
Soon i will give a Texmod file of some work ive did already.

I'm fighting with Texmod because it dont wanna work after getting my game updated , its supposed to work by renaming exe but the game dont wanna start now.
i've still uploaded a file of beta version of my HD texture , you can download it here https://rapidshare.com/files/4025708922/Saintsrow3HD.tpf
But if someone find a way to start the game with Texmod it would really help me cause this blocking me for working , i was using Texmod to check texture in-game and see where they are by having my selected texture highlighted in red , so it was the best way to work on texture.
I'm open for any tips or way to make it work again so i can continue my HD texture pack

Back