Ideas For Saints Row 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, now that makes me say that they should make "Add custom radio" a RULE for this game genre. No custom radio; game will be suspended.
Just no. That rule won't make any sense, since GTA and Saints Row are also for consoles.
That reminds me, I REALLY hope Pierce dies and leaves the protagonist alone.

Another thing, I want the protagonist to be just like in SR2, or identical; Small-time loser-lookalike who easily and rather quickly turns into a badass evil warlord, doesn't care about people's feelings, not even his own sub-leaders.

That's right Pierce, before you die, I'd love to see the protagonist abuse you some more. Instead of the protagonist singing that horrible music with him like some loving butt buddies.

Also; Less techno (That is how they called it, right?), more rock n roll. No RnR? Fine, wanksta rap.
Am I the only one around here that doesn't want Pierce to die?
About the protagonist sing that horrible music, I agree. But I don't mind if the protagonist cares about the life of other people. I. Don't. Mind.
Only thing I want is to be able to add more things easily, anime haircuts, my voicebanks for the protagonist and better customisation, and maybe a radio station with some of the songs from me and the other Vocaloids?... :D And please, no wanksta rap, no shit like swag, no swaggots and yolo-idiots on anything that has something to do with Saints Row (also for the site, and the character names there), no hipster shit.

Just no. That rule won't make any sense, since GTA and Saints Row are also for consoles.

What do you mean "are also for consoles"? I guess consoles don't have the ability for an integrated custom radio.

Yeah, needs more rude dictatorship now.

Am I the only one around here that doesn't want Pierce to die?

Most surely. You feel lonely now?

And please, no wanksta rap, no shit like swag, no swaggots and yolo-idiots on anything that has something to do with Saints Row (also for the site, and the character names there), no hipster shit.

I meant to say gangsta rap, but I never liked any kind of rap, still, it feels a lot better listening to those songs than techno. Makes me feel like a real wanksta, and hey, better wanksta than a famous pathetic non-scary celebrity fool.

Not that I hate techno by the way...Or hold on, is that actually another genre? I'm stubborn as hell about music.

What do you mean "are also for consoles"? I guess consoles don't have the ability for an integrated custom radio.
So your argument about sandbox games "that adding a custom radio station is a RULE" is invalid.
Yeah, needs more rude dictatorship now.
Most surely. You feel lonely now?
Way to be a dick. I've already been through a lot of pain inside lately, so I don't care about your words.
EDIT:
I meant to say gangsta rap, but I never liked any kind of rap, still, it feels a lot better listening to those songs than techno.
Sorry for misunderstanding. I'm not a fan of gangsta rap, but I don't mind seeing the roots of the Saints back, or at least the music genre of the roots of Saints Row.
Makes me feel like a real wanksta, and hey, better wanksta than a famous pathetic non-scary celebrity fool.
Fuck you say? Oh, you're talking about Beiber (that's how you spell it, right?). Totally agreed no faggots like her, but Vocaloids are listened these days pretty much. Rather want some of those songs in SR4.

Not that I hate techno by the way...Or hold on, is that actually another genre? I'm stubborn as hell about music.
I don't hate techno. In games like saints row they always put the most listened genres, and in saints row's case also 80's music. So it seems techno is listened a lot.

Kids. Play nice.

More attention put into the vehicles would be nice... particularly the cars and bikes. That would also give it an advantage over GTA V seeing as Rockstar are mostly using the same crappy designs and 3D models from GTA IV, which didn't get that much attention in the first place. The car handling was... fine in SR3, if they kept that it would be alright but some more realistic (yet easy to get along with) driving mechanics would be nice.

Moar customization... MOAR! MOAR!!! MOAHAHAHR!!! >:-D And stuff to spend money on, other than character upgrades...

Bigger city wouldn't be a bad idea, although I'd rather have a small city with a lot of stuff to do than a big one with nothing to do but driving and murdering...

For the audio. I wish they'd spend the soundtrack budget a bit better. I can't help thinking that most of the soundtrack budget for SR3 went into ''Holding out for a hero'' by Bonnie Tyler. More songs from under-rated / less popular artists would be better...

What I really really want from SR4 though is to moderate the silliness level a bit. Sure, realism sucks, but exaggerated silliness is just as bad. I also hope the rumors about aliens aren't true...

I also hope the rumors about aliens aren't true...

Rumors? They flat out said that Enter the Dominatrix was being rolled into SR4. Aliens is what ETD is all about, so you can pretty much count on it.

(and yeah, that whole concept feels like the series just jumped the shark for me too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back